DeKalb Co. Season Thoughts

TigerPride23

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LA out hustled tonight! Mccoin won the game but got called for charge. LA is a 10 pt better team but DC is scrappy & their intensity/reputation allows them to get away with alot. Lost ALL respect for Phillips hitting a kid with a broken leg in the face with a basketball at halftime of the girls game & trying to fight him. Congrats DC, we will meet again!

I haven't heard anything about this Phillips trying to fight a kid. Elaborate? I'm not trying to argue, I couldn't make the game and would like to know what happened.

Football chant.. Hmm.. I remember an LA poster said they'd get us again in basketball. Not sure about it this year, lol. Got off to a TERRIBLE start tonight and pulled it together.

I heard SEVERAL people, not just from DC saying that the charge at the end was a good call. But I'm sure just as many or more said it was a bad one. It happens.

As for the deal at halftime of the girls game, I thought Phillips was trying to hand the kid the ball after a remark was made about his being able to dunk. I dunno. Either way, it doesn't make sense to me to talk smack to the ONLY football that beat you. I think in any situation, on any team, that if the team is going to leave te locker room before their time to warm up, they need to sit down. Not wander around looking for trouble.

Also, the football chant...lol. All I have to say is that football season is OVER! Lol. All in fun! Fans had two exciting games tonight!