Sequatchie County Indians

Headhunter42

Both men are very good coaches. Ken has proved that! Nick is a outstanding young coach! I knew he would be! But the night they play, neither will be playing?? The kids will determine who wins and who loses. If Nick has the better players and talent he will win. Simple as that!! If Ken has the best talent and better players he will win. Both coaches will have there team prepared I am confident of that. They are both great guys and coaches!!

Im not going to argue with you. Thats why they have this board....to state your opinion. Thats yours!! Everybody has a opinion? Guess time will tell. Both are great guys and coaches!

both coaches with equal talent...nick bryant's new brand of football beats ken's old brand of football by two scores

I think you got it all wrong. Most are upset because this hire was made because the principal is good friends with him and Montgomery. Not for the future of the program. Colquit is a legend, no doubt. I know several boosters that beat Colquit three times in four years, so that excuse does not hold water either. I am all for the Indians winning but this year will be very fortunate to win four games.

Funny, I never remember the indians beating mc 3 out of 4 times when kc was at the school.........