Sequatchie County Indians

Headhunter42

Well dad burnit, Old Pirate hopes them Jasper fellers won't get this thread shut down. SC has a lot to offer & the future looks promising. It is amazing what a tad of success can do to a feller's thinking. However a tad of success like Jasper is experiencing brings excitement and failure to have success brings the disgruntled out. Personally OP feels SC has way more to offer than anyone in the valley with the exception of SP.

Future of Sequatchie County Football???

Thoughts??? Candidates???

I don't see any need of putting rumors on here of candidates and how that might effect the hiring process in relation to getting deals done as well as possibly effecting there current jobs. I have said I hope they look outside the current staff for new blood and new philosophies. I have a couple of guys in mind that I would hope they would give a call too (one a HC in the Chattanooga area) and several other are assistants. I think they will stay relatively young (50 y.o. or younger) and I hope its once again an established coach with some success to his resume. Edited by Sequatchie

Sequatchie you are a very dedicated fan. As a parent I would like to know the philosophies of some of the coaches on our staff that are remaining. It is obvious everything was all Barger, with little input from the outside. I would imagine we have some quality coaches on staff that have plenty of ideas that can help our boys and our program. Again these are my opinions.

Im not sure we need someone who doesnt stay anywhere over two years. Youre either a hot commodity in the coaching ranks or youre wearing out your welcome. Central,Grundy,Boyd,Whitwell,Andrews or wherever,Marion,Cumberland,Davidson Academy. Thats alot of stops and im not sure thats all of them.

I hope we get someone from out of the area with a "proven" record of winning, not a proven ability to talk their way in to a job.

Sam Montgomery should be Sequatchie's first choice.. He's proven.

Proven?? He sure didn't prove anything with his short stint at Central. Nothing but emply promises. Gonna redo the locker room..gonna get playstations and x boxes...gonna get new uniforms...gonna gonna gonna. Nice fella but just no substance whatsoever. Now like Coach Allen or not..but the guy has delivered on his promises. New uniforms. Nice facilities. You name it. But Montgomery??!!

I don't see any need of putting rumors on here of candidates and how that might effect the hiring process in relation to getting deals done as well as possibly effecting there current jobs. I have said I hope they look outside the current staff for new blood and new philosophies. I have a couple of guys in mind that I would hope they would give a call too (one a HC in the Chattanooga area) and several other are assistants. I think they will stay relatively young (50 y.o. or younger) and I hope its once again an established coach with some success to his resume.

Who from Chatt would you want?

Proven?? He sure didn't prove anything with his short stint at Central. Nothing but emply promises. Gonna redo the locker room..gonna get playstations and x boxes...gonna get new uniforms...gonna gonna gonna. Nice fella but just no substance whatsoever. Now like Coach Allen or not..but the guy has delivered on his promises. New uniforms. Nice facilities. You name it. But Montgomery??!!

LOPAO....... SC folkes best not take any advice from them Jasper fellers much, theys are a confused bunch & only recently got caught up to speed on rules...... Leastways, you've got some time but the right choice is monumental. Edited by OLD PIRATE