Sequatchie County Indians

Headhunter42

i know that a couple of active state championship coaches applied or atleast showed some interest. I would want a younger coach, not that coach K cannot get it done, it just seems there are to many coaches that are actively coaching now not to make a solid hire...i have heard they have great facilities but do not pay very much, wonder what the head coaching supplement pay?

i know that a couple of active state championship coaches applied or atleast showed some interest. I would want a younger coach, not that coach K cannot get it done, it just seems there are to many coaches that are actively coaching now not to make a solid hire...i have heard they have great facilities but do not pay very much, wonder what the head coaching supplement pay?

Volsrock, here is a link to see Sequatchie County's facilities. http://sequatchiefoo...sdirections.htm I was told a month or so ago that a 2nd practice field was going to be put in this winter & spring on the hill behind the softball field but I haven't heard lately if that's still in the plans or not. Edited by Sequatchie