Sequatchie County Indians

Headhunter42

Volsrock, here is a link to see Sequatchie County's facilities. http://sequatchiefoo...sdirections.htm I was told a month or so ago that a 2nd practice field was going to be put in this winter & spring on the hill behind the softball field but I haven't heard lately if that's still in the plans or not.

Volsrock, here is a link to see Sequatchie County's facilities. http://sequatchiefoo...sdirections.htm I was told a month or so ago that a 2nd practice field was going to be put in this winter & spring on the hill behind the softball field but I haven't heard lately if that's still in the plans or not.

Thks, Very Nice!!

I agree with 1113sm, if I was a young coach in a program that is dying (alot of programs are being hit by the private school recruiting). This would be a great place to come and start something. It is far enough away from most private schools to not be hit with that stuff. The fans are good and loyal and the facilities are great. And the most upside to this whole thing is you can live on the Sequatchie County side of beautiful SIGNAL MOUNTAIN! :mrgreen:

I agree with 1113sm, if I was a young coach in a program that is dying (alot of programs are being hit by the private school recruiting). This would be a great place to come and start something. It is far enough away from most private schools to not be hit with that stuff. The fans are good and loyal and the facilities are great. And the most upside to this whole thing is you can live on the Sequatchie County side of beautiful SIGNAL MOUNTAIN! :mrgreen:

Goodluck keeping kids away from Signal Mtn. Several kids are attending Signal for the same reasons.

unfortunately he wont have that. your right, he had a good staff in his Marion days. i love my indians but i am not sure why a good coach would be lured to dunlap. facilities are nice, not kept up like they should be (my opinion), decent young players but not lot great athletes in this area. i myself want someone who will not only compete, but bring back the discipline. someone who will be in Sequatchie for many years.

unfortunately he wont have that. your right, he had a good staff in his Marion days. i love my indians but i am not sure why a good coach would be lured to dunlap. facilities are nice, not kept up like they should be (my opinion), decent young players but not lot great athletes in this area. i myself want someone who will not only compete, but bring back the discipline. someone who will be in Sequatchie for many years.

I think Seq County would be a great place for a young coach to go. Hope you guys land someone good. I have always like the Indians. Good folks in the valley, I have alot of good friends down there. Good luck guys!

Still like Owensby if the decision to go young is made. Him running the offense with a decent defensive coach would work. Look at what he did with the '12 senior class at Bledsoe, had them 4 yrs. and the offense was a Juggernaut for this area.

I agree, he would be a good choice. How many have applied?

Warning issued by TheAmbassador for Inappropriate Language in Sequatchie County Indians.

Given 1 points.

Not sure why I got this in this thread, I didn't think I said anything too out of line :huh:

I thought below was worse than anything I posted, well whatever !!!!!!!

Goodluck keeping kids away from Signal Mtn. Several kids are attending Signal for the same reasons.

• rep_up.png
  • rep_down.png

photo-124641.gif?__rand=0.59494900+1288579077