Early predictions for 8-AA 2013

So what type of offense was cc trying to run?

It was ugly, it was meant to cause confusion but at same time was very predictable. Their line was offset, had a ton of direct snaps to the HB. Alot of snaps to a man in motion. It was very awkward looking. They spread it out a few times as well. In upcoming years if they can find athletes that can get the edge and a qb that can actually pass the ball that might have something.

I really hope our boys and coaches take advantage of the bye week. At the risk of sounding very negative, we are going to have to play better from here on out or run the risk of going 1-4 to close out the season.

I do think that Trousdale will beat us. They're just too good and we're too young. But otherwise, we have a chance to win all the other games if we get it together. I just don't think playing like we have been so far is good enough, though.

Trousdale will be tough to beat. We wont be able to afford a slow start or sloppy play. This DC team seems to get it going after halftime, and there is no quit in them. We have got two whole weeks to prepare and get healthy. I believe Coach Trapp will have the boys ready to go to war.

All i'm saying is that this has been our problem so far. And history shows that bye weeks are not kind to us.

Don't get me wrong, i will be there in my black and gold cheering like always. I just think it's safe to say that this is the first game this season where we know going in that we're underdogs.

All i'm saying is that this has been our problem so far. And history shows that bye weeks are not kind to us.

Don't get me wrong, i will be there in my black and gold cheering like always. I just think it's safe to say that this is the first game this season where we know going in that we're underdogs.

Yeah we will be underdogs, that much is certain. We will have to play sound defense and not get out of position. They will execute that wing t offense to near perfection.