Early predictions for 8-AA 2013

Bigreid have u seen DC play. If u had i could understand ur thought process, if not ur just going on ur game vs Upperman. Oh well doesn't matter. In about 5 weeks we will have our answer. Good luck to all district

I have watched two games on DTC of DC vs LA and CC and here is my non biased observation ....

DC showed lack of discipline and played should I say sloppy and all or most of that could be attributed to youth and or coaching !

Just saying.. My observation !!

I think you can put a good athletic defensive spy on York and shut him down. I just don't think you can find him in district 8 or especially on Dekalbs team.

I am sure a team like Alco or CPA has a kid or a tadem of kids to slow him down and contain him. But remember, the tailback has like a 130 yards per game, and they also average like 160 a game threw the air. "Could" DC pull it off? Yes. Will they, time will tell. But I will say this, UHS is 2 if not 3 scored better than Westmoreland. The Gordonsville and Macon games in comparison will prove that.

I am sure a team like Alco or CPA has a kid or a tadem of kids to slow him down and contain him. But remember, the tailback has like a 130 yards per game, and they also average like 160 a game threw the air. "Could" DC pull it off? Yes. Will they, time will tell. But I will say this, UHS is 2 if not 3 scored better than Westmoreland. The Gordonsville and Macon games in comparison will prove that.

Time will tell. We may even get to face y'all in the playoffs. I have a suspicion you all have not face a formidable defensive opponent. Our D took on an all athletic team East Nashville that ran the spread like Oregon and never huddled the entire night on offense. They had a big physical line the score was tied at 26 with 4 minutes to go till we went for it on 4 th down from our own 30 yard line mostly due to our head coach getting ejected. Let's just say White house Heritage looked like they were in slow motion after playing East. After that game our D gained a lot of confidence. I hope we get the opportunity to shut y'all down.

Time will tell. We may even get to face y'all in the playoffs. I have a suspicion you all have not face a formidable defensive opponent. Our D took on an all athletic team East Nashville that ran the spread like Oregon and never huddled the entire night on offense. They had a big physical line the score was tied at 26 with 4 minutes to go till we went for it on 4 th down from our own 30 yard line mostly due to our head coach getting ejected. Let's just say White house Heritage looked like they were in slow motion after playing East. After that game our D gained a lot of confidence. I hope we get the opportunity to shut y'all down.

Yep...holding east to 40 was a monumental feat.

not try do dis on East, but scored 40, I say UHS would put up 42-49 on Westy. From reports I hear on Westy, and what I have seen with UHS...UH would not only have the best two athelete on the field in Butler and York, but also have a much bigger OL and DL. Again, the comparison scores with Gordonsville and MC will tell a lot. I just don't see Westy beating Gordonsville by 46.