Early predictions for 8-AA 2013

if anyone is a measuring stick in this district it is LA and the gold ball they have. And that goes for every sport both men and women. Gordonsville has a few gold balls to and are to be respected. SC, MC. UH, YI all have semi finals. Heck the best team SC had in last 20 years was 2003, and lost to MC twice. But yall give that program heck too. The highlight of the year "was" beating the in county 1a program. How did that work out? Get above 500, then talk smack to who you have beat. I don't think the rest care to hear it.

Nah coach...they can't post...they are under .500.

if anyone is a measuring stick in this district it is LA and the gold ball they have. And that goes for every sport both men and women. Gordonsville has a few gold balls to and are to be respected. SC, MC. UH, YI all have semi finals. Heck the best team SC had in last 20 years was 2003, and lost to MC twice. But yall give that program heck too. The highlight of the year "was" beating the in county 1a program. How did that work out? Get above 500, then talk smack to who you have beat. I don't think the rest care to hear it.

2003 was not the best team SC has had in 20 years. You may be referring to 2004...they weren't either.

Guest Termite

And "the u" highlights ...in the last 20 years is beating SC,G-ville and LA this year.

You didn't say LA, you said own Smith County with a combined,,,,,,.but OK, use LA as your measuring stick....I believe you still come up lacking. As a matter of fact you can use most anybody in the district over the past 10 years and you still come up short. lol

Talk smack about who SC has beat?? I thought that was what we was doing. But I guess your talking about the recent past, not the past 3 years, 5 years, 10 years, 15 years . lol.

And "the u" highlights ...in the last 20 years is beating SC,G-ville and LA this year.

You didn't say LA, you said own Smith County with a combined,,,,,,.but OK, use LA as your measuring stick....I believe you still come up lacking. As a matter of fact you can use most anybody in the district over the past 10 years and you still come up short. lol

Talk smack about who SC has beat?? I thought that was what we was doing. But I guess your talking about the recent past, not the past 3 years, 5 years, 10 years, 15 years . lol.

"And "the u" highlights ...in the last 20 years is beating SC,G-ville and LA this year". I would think the highlight of any Baxter fan in last 20 would be the best team Maynord ever had in 96. Baxter losing to state champs Knx Webb in semi-finals.