Early predictions for 8-AA 2013

Actually the mistake in The TC game was on 4 &1 trying to run the option. We should have gave the ball to Luke boss and let him pick up the first down. He was averaging 2-4 yards a carry!!

That was a totally different drive, but yeah I would of handed it off to Boss on that 4th and 1 and we probably wouldn't of been in the position we was at the end of the game.

2012 season

at Macon County

W 49-0

icon-game12.gif Upperman D

W 47-0

2011 season

icon-game12.gif at Upperman D

W 45-0

Cannon County D

W 61-8

at York Institute D

W 49-0

I could go on. Just admit it, you guys like hearing that train whistle blow as much as everyone else hates it.

2012 at Upperman D

W 55-14

2011 at Cannon County D

W 62-16

When you are on the receiving end of these, its pretty easy to recall correctly.

Dekalb has run up the score on quite a few teams here in the last couple years, but I guess you already know that.

SC has never run the score up on anyone. They have never played starters into the 4th in a game like that...period.

I was talking to a guy at my work who is mainly a Cookeville fan but closet UH fan. He said the moment he knew UH was gonna be better than anyone expect is during the scrimmage with Father Ryan, Cookeville, and Upperman. He said he walked away feeling UH was the best team on the field.

I already crowned them scrimmage team of the fall.

I seen McCoin in the game verse Sparta and Uh in 4th up 40. All have been guilty at times.

As far as McCoin and Sparta goes, LA didnt score more than 37 points on them any game during his high school career (35-34, 37-30, 31-0, 31-6). I guess illl just have to take your word on the UH claims though.

The only game LA scored more than 50 was the Upperman game mentioned last season. Anyone happen to know the context of that one? Did LA really run up the score or did their second team score some?

And as for the Cannon score, i could very well see a second team running the ball and still scoring on them...especially that season. Go back and look at all of the scores on the CC schedule.

All im saying is that while i bleed black and gold and support DC through thick and thin, anyone could look back and see that DC  beat some teams much worse than LA did, yet still got hammered when they played the wildcats. I know sometimes you cant judge common opponents accurately but i will say that IMO i dont think LA ran up scores.