Early predictions for 8-AA 2013

Ur wrong on TC game. The whole possession was screwed up. It was actually a punt on our own 25 went over punters head and was sacked in endzone. Should have never happened. TC only had one timeout left and we had ball on own 25 eith about :50 seconds left. Should have just given ball to Milan and ran out the clock and went to overtime. But u live and learn the hardway. On Molander injury sometimes we had starters in to long in my opinion.

Ur wrong on TC game. The whole possession was screwed up. It was actually a punt on our own 25prices wrnt over punters head and was sacked in endzone. Should have never happened. TC only had one timeout left and we had ball on own 25 eith about :50 seconds left. Should have just given ball to Milan and ran out the clock and went to overtime. But u live and learn the hardway. On Molander injury sometimes we had starters in to long in my opinion.

ok my source had it wrong but either way DC should have ran out the clock. 3 handoffs to Milan and ee if he could bust one.

Ur wrong on TC game. The whole possession was screwed up. It was actually a punt on our own 25prices wrnt over punters head and was sacked in endzone. Should have never happened. TC only had one timeout left and we had ball on own 25 eith about :50 seconds left. Should have just given ball to Milan and ran out the clock and went to overtime. But u live and learn the hardway. On Molander injury sometimes we had starters in to long in my opinion.

and many time I have seen SC, DC, LA beat teams 50-0, 57-7 with starters in well into the 4th. So when I hear complaints about others scoring 50, I just get tickled. This year UH is doing it, next year who knows who be, but I know a few schools who shouldn't complain.

ok my source had it wrong but either way DC should have ran out the clock. 3 handoffs to Milan and ee if he could bust one.

I don't agree with that they should of just settled for OT by running the clock out on 3 straight runs. When going against better teams you gotta take atleast one shot at a deep pass to see if you can get it around the 50 and if that don't work then run the ball out.

Actually the mistake in The TC game was on 4 &1 trying to run the option. We should have gave the ball to Luke boss and let him pick up the first down. He was averaging 2-4 yards a carry!!

I don't agree with that they should of just settled for OT by running the clock out on 3 straight runs. When going against better teams you gotta take atleast one shot at a deep pass to see if you can get it around the 50 and if that don't work then run the ball out.

and many time I have seen SC, DC, LA beat teams 50-0, 57-7 with starters in well into the 4th. So when I hear complaints about others scoring 50, I just get tickled. This year UH is doing it, next year who knows who be, but I know a few schools who shouldn't complain.

You haven't seen SC do that.

You haven't seen SC do that.

2012 season

at Macon County   W 49-0 icon-game12.gif Upperman D   W 47-0  

2011 season

icon-game12.gif at Upperman D   W 45-0 Cannon County D   W 61-8 at York Institute D   W 49-0

I could go on. Just admit it, you guys like hearing that train whistle blow as much as everyone else hates it.

Don't think LA was really guilty of it either IIRC. Just saying, though. Yeah, us beating teams as bad as we did kinda put a target on our backs...lol.

2012 at Upperman D   W 55-14

2011 at Cannon County D   W 62-16  

When you are on the receiving end of these, its pretty easy to recall correctly.

Dekalb has run up the score on quite a few teams here in the last couple years, but I guess you already know that.