Milan at CPA. The Rematch

spectator1

Don't know what's holding it up. I want to review it,as well, got some stats to clean up.

Robjim,

I've been meaning to ask you about the stat philosophy. I noticed that CPA very rarely gives a tackle assist stat whereas other schools hand them out like candy. For instance there is only one tackle assist listed for the last two games which is almost 100 to 1 solo tackles vs. assists. Other schools give out on average two assists for each solo.

Are there different standards or philosophies among schools?

Robjim,

I've been meaning to ask you about the stat philosophy. I noticed that CPA very rarely gives a tackle assist stat whereas other schools hand them out like candy. For instance there is only one tackle assist listed for the last two games which is almost 100 to 1 solo tackles vs. assists. Other schools give out on average two assists for each solo.

Are there different standards or philosophies among schools?

I believe it's up to the coaching staff, the spotter that CPA is using is making the calls. I just enter the numbers. Yes, it is like candy, but I've never seen anyone move to the next level on assists, just tackles. :mrgreen: