Milan at CPA. The Rematch

spectator1

Yeah... these boys have grown a bit! They are definitely not tiny!! Especially #72 and #90!!!

I knew that #29 Coleman was a really good RB, but I was somewhat surprised to see how good #33 Bryson was as well. Milan runs it right down your throat between the tackles and then throws in some play action passes when you are stacking the box to stop the run. Milan's kicker has some range as well.

LOL. I am sure that comes naturallly! That Warbritten kid is quite an athlete!

I don't know if you truly understand the rivalry between Milan and Huntingdon. There have been several gold balls determined by playoff wars between the two!! Needless to say it is alot deeper than natural!!! But in the playoffs.... they are from West TN and I will root for them!!!

I knew that #29 Coleman was a really good RB, but I was somewhat surprised to see how good #33 Bryson was as well. Milan runs it right down your throat between the tackles and then throws in some play action passes when you are stacking the box to stop the run. Milan's kicker has some range as well.

He has hit from 47yds out this year.... with room to spare!!!

I don't know if you truly understand the rivalry between Milan and Huntingdon. There have been several gold balls determined by playoff wars between the two!! Needless to say it is alot deeper than natural!!! But in the playoffs.... they are from West TN and I will root for them!!!

I am sure that I don't truly understand, but I am beginning to.

I would only expect West TN to pull for each other. I've got West TN family roots and they love their football!

CPA absolutely TOOK OVER the trenches last week against Cheatham "The best Linemen in 3A".

The CPA starting offense did not play a grand total of 4 snaps against Cheatham. They ran 3 plays and then had a punt blocked. On the 4th snap the QB took a knee to end the game.

The CPA starting defense did not play the "next to last" series against the Cubs however after Cheatham recovered the "onside kick" with the score reading 37-21 those were the CPA starters that came back out onto the field to finish the contest defensively. It is hard to mistake kids like #21, #72, #6, etc. LOL....

As far as the line is concerned..........

Cheatham rushed for 5,000 yards as a team this year and put 3 running backs over 1,400 yards rushing. I agree that CPA's toughness in the trenches last week was huge but by no means was that the LONE DIFFERENCE in the game. Mitchell throwing the football to Richard also played a major factor.

I have seen Milan and truly believe that Cheatham County would have beaten them had the two teams played one another this week. I am sure Maurice Patton would have picked it the other way around but then again he always picked against the Cubs.

I feel like CPA will roll in this one (I will officially call a 42 to 14 win for the Lions) and play CAK (without an "e") for the Class 3A State Championship.

The CPA starting offense did not play a grand total of 4 snaps against Cheatham. They ran 3 plays and then had a punt blocked. On the 4th snap the QB took a knee to end the game.

The CPA starting defense did not play the "next to last" series against the Cubs however after Cheatham recovered the "onside kick" with the score reading 37-21 those were the CPA starters that came back out onto the field to finish the contest defensively. It is hard to mistake kids like #21, #72, #6, etc. LOL....

As far as the line is concerned..........

Cheatham rushed for 5,000 yards as a team this year and put 3 running backs over 1,400 yards rushing. I agree that CPA's toughness in the trenches last week was huge but by no means was that the LONE DIFFERENCE in the game. Mitchell throwing the football to Richard also played a major factor.

I have seen Milan and truly believe that Cheatham County would have beaten them had the two teams played one another this week. I am sure Maurice Patton would have picked it the other way around but then again he always picked against the Cubs.

I feel like CPA will roll in this one (I will officially call a 42 to 14 win for the Lions) and play CAK (without an "e") for the Class 3A State Championship.

CPA may very well win this game..... but there is absolutely no way they put up 42pts!!!!

CPA may very well win this game..... but there is absolutely no way they put up 42pts!!!!

Probably not against Milan, but CPA has scored 42+ in 5 games this year, and 30+ in every game since the opener vs. Goodpasture. The second time they played Goodpasture they put up 62. So 42 on Milan would suprise me, but only slightly.