Milan at CPA. The Rematch

spectator1

You didn't start on 98 team I know all of them very well. Kelton doc dbrown hodge all of them. I'm not trashing no one. You need to get facts straight before you try to clown me. You probably sat the bench 4 years and got 1 ring and think that you know everything.

Out of the players you mentioned, only 1 (Kelton) graduated in '98. You do not know who I am..... so how do you know what i did??? Yes...... my facts are straight..... you are the one spreading lies about KIDS!!! I DON'T HAVE TO "TRY" AND CLOWN YOU...... EVERYONE ON THESE BOARDS CAN SEE YOUR ALREADY A CLOWN!!!!!!!

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Ok so I've been reading these posts for awhile and here is my two cents. I haven't been to every game the last 20 yrs but I have been to every game the last 2yrs. I am a die hard Milan fan. I'm not from Milan but I'm in Milan everyday and close to the football team. I know for FACT also that Finch graduated early and Belew quit football. My information did NOT come from Topix lol. I can see like everyone else that BPM is a hardcore Milan fan also and very respectful toward fellow coachters and these young men we all go to see every friday night. I can also see that Godvsman is not a fan of Milan he may be from Milan but fans don't trash young men the way he has tried. I hope everyone sees it the way I do and discredit his cheap attempts. That being said I can't wait for friday. BPM if you happen to make it to the game let me know I'll meet ya somewhere. As for Godvsman we will be ok Friday without you cheering for us.

Believe what you want but I'm not trashing anyone once again. Oh how the cover is over some peoples head but I do want to get away from that convo because too many people haven't been fooled. Yes BPM is a Milan fan like me and I go to a lot of Milan games. I am from Milan and have a lot of ties with Milan. So after that I think this will be a pretty good game. I watched it last year and watched replay twice. Milan should have won that by more and Milan dominated in the pits. I don't think much will change from that. Fundamentaly Milan is just way better up front. Being that said Milan should dominate CPA 3-4 and I expect Milan may win by 2 TD. Somewhere around 35-21.

Believe what you want but I'm not trashing anyone once again. Oh how the cover is over some peoples head but I do want to get away from that convo because too many people haven't been fooled. Yes BPM is a Milan fan like me and I go to a lot of Milan games. I am from Milan and have a lot of ties with Milan. So after that I think this will be a pretty good game. I watched it last year and watched replay twice. Milan should have won that by more and Milan dominated in the pits. I don't think much will change from that. Fundamentaly Milan is just way better up front. Being that said Milan should dominate CPA 3-4 and I expect Milan may win by 2 TD. Somewhere around 35-21.

You very well may be a Milan fan. If so. it seems that you take an odd way to show it.

Milan indeed has a good team. The Jackson Sun this week described Milan as a Tennessee Dynasty and they have the history and trophy case that proves that. All that being said, I don't think that Milan dominated the pits last year. The game that I watched was pretty even. There were some great plays on both sides of the ball by both teams. Milan had the better team and came away with the victory. I think it was one of the best high school football games that I have seen.

Milan's front line may be better than CPA's. They look and play impressively. If Milan does dominate CPA's front line, it will be the first team this year that will have done so. But you are right in that the line will be a huge key to the outcome of the game.