Milan at CPA. The Rematch

spectator1

Alright boys...... tonights the night!! This is no doubt a TOUGH team in CPA. I'm sure you all remember the physical war that you had with these guys last year. But remember also..... YOU WON!!! Seniors..... don't let this be your last game. Go out and bust these guys in the mouth for every second of every play for 4qtrs!! You can do this..... all of Milan is behind you!!!!

In the words of "Dan the Man" from 101.5 FM Jackson TN, The Milan Bulldogs

are gonna beat CPA like a Rented Mule!! LoL. Good luck to all the players

at CPA, hope its a classic and injury free game.

The Milan faithful will be sending the players, coaches and band off at 1 30

and the Purple caravan will soon follow.

Welcome to the Den! Safe travels.

I'll be there early and filming for the team. Do we film on the roof of home side?

Yes! Your coaches, film, and radio will all have to go from the roof of the home side pressbox. CPA will also have a film girl and coaches on the roof. The inside of the pressbox is used by the CPA broadcast and the public address crew.

That's how it was last year when we (Cheatham) went to CPA in the First Round Game.

Yes! Your coaches, film, and radio will all have to go from the roof of the home side pressbox. CPA will also have a film girl and coaches on the roof. The inside of the pressbox is used by the CPA broadcast and the public address crew.

That's how it was last year when we (Cheatham) went to CPA in the First Round Game.

Thanks - Congrats on a good year for Cheatham. I hear you guys ran a pounding ground game this year. I look forward to seeing a game or 2 in the next few weeks on film.

I think we have a tent set up by the concession stand for ya'lls radio. Least that's how we set it up for Goodpasture. Film and coaches on the roof with ours.

Edited by robjim