Milan at CPA. The Rematch

spectator1

I just hope no one gets hurt because it was a good game an Milan was just trying to run out the clock last year but that fumble at the beginning of that game hurt Milan should have been 21-7 at half. How many players did CPA lose to grad?

There were a few seniors on last year's CPA team (Cranford WR/CB, Williams RB/S and Thurley DE/TE were the best) , but there were more junior starters. This year there is a group of 15 or so seniors that have been playing together since 5th/6th grade ball.

Ok so I've been reading these posts for awhile and here is my two cents. I haven't been to every game the last 20 yrs but I have been to every game the last 2yrs. I am a die hard Milan fan. I'm not from Milan but I'm in Milan everyday and close to the football team. I know for FACT also that Finch graduated early and Belew quit football. My information did NOT come from Topix lol. I can see like everyone else that BPM is a hardcore Milan fan also and very respectful toward fellow coachters and these young men we all go to see every friday night. I can also see that Godvsman is not a fan of Milan he may be from Milan but fans don't trash young men the way he has tried. I hope everyone sees it the way I do and discredit his cheap attempts. That being said I can't wait for friday. BPM if you happen to make it to the game let me know I'll meet ya somewhere. As for Godvsman we will be ok Friday without you cheering for us.

Thanks for the kind words Joe. I would love to meet up with you at the game, but it is doubtful that I will be there. If you read my comments earlier in this thread, Im sure you will understand why. Hopefully, we will win this week and I will see you in Cookeville!!!

Well all of them started on that team I grew up with them they were just a few years older than me. Sims thunder kelton arnold and spinks were only 98 grad starters that year correct.

hey genius. If he graduated in 98 then his final season was the 97 season. so ofcourse he didnt start on the 98 team cuz he was already gone

Well I have tried to be on my best behavior on this topic but this one has me fired up! First off, you are correct when saying Cheatham was good in 2004. They were 8-4 and lost in the 2nd Round of the State Playoffs to Huntingdon by a score of 14-0. The Cubs did play McKenzie in the opening round of the '04 playoffs and the game was a blowout however CHEATHAM WON!!!!! The final score to that game was 50-28.

Cheatham also went to the 2nd Round in 2005 during a 9-3 campaign. They were eliminated by eventual State Runner-Up David Lipscomb in a 13-3 battle. That game was very similar to the 2011 Cheatham @ CPA opening round matchup.

Cheatham was 12-0 this season and had wins over Fairview (twice), Sycamore (who beat White House), and Camden. NEWSPLASH: the Cubs were legit!!!!!

Cheatham is 67-55 over the last 11 years with 8 trips to the state playoffs during that period of time. They are a contender!

Well I have tried to be on my best behavior on this topic but this one has me fired up! First off, you are correct when saying Cheatham was good in 2004. They were 8-4 and lost in the 2nd Round of the State Playoffs to Huntingdon by a score of 14-0. The Cubs did play McKenzie in the opening round of the '04 playoffs and the game was a blowout however CHEATHAM WON!!!!! The final score to that game was 50-28.

Cheatham also went to the 2nd Round in 2005 during a 9-3 campaign. They were eliminated by eventual State Runner-Up David Lipscomb in a 13-3 battle. That game was very similar to the 2011 Cheatham @ CPA opening round matchup.

Cheatham was 12-0 this season and had wins over Fairview (twice), Sycamore (who beat White House), and Camden. NEWSPLASH: the Cubs were legit!!!!!

Cheatham is 67-55 over the last 11 years with 8 trips to the state playoffs during that period of time. They are a contender!

Howdy..... I'm glad that you see this clown for who he is!!!

Huntingdon played Milan 2 weeks after they beat Cheatham in the 2004 playoffs. They beat Camden in the Quarters that year. That was the year they played Alcoa in the 52 to 41 State Title Game.

I remember that Huntingdon Milan game..... as well as the one in 2003. They were both in the semi's and they were absolute wars!!!