Milan at CPA. The Rematch

spectator1

you got that right! Milan once again proved me wrong. Great win. Arkel pounded the rock all night. CPA couldnt stop him. Defense played lights out with three or four second half interceptions. I dont think milan has.any turnovers. you protected the ball and put the ball in the hands of your best runner and he took care of business all night. Goodluck! in cookeville. Ill be pullin for ya! BPM you gonna be watchin from home or making the trip?

Slim, Milan fumbled twice, but recovered both.

You are correct. The other fumble was on the opening kickoff, Bryson pick up the fumble and lost 4 yards trying to get around the right side.

wouldnt that go down as a muffed catch? Pretty much same as a fumble but he never had possession of the ball. before it hit the ground. either way both fumbles or muffed ball came in the first milan possession then they protected the rock the rest of the night. Boy Arkel Coleman is full speed when he hits that hole. CPA linebackers made some killer hits tonight too. was a great defensive game as the score tells. Both teams were definately deserving of being in the.semis.

Edited by Slim88

wouldnt that go down as a muffed catch? Pretty much same as a fumble but he never had posession of the ball. before it hit the ground. either way both fumbles or muffed ball came in the first milan posession then they protected the rock the rest of the night. Boy Arkel Coleman is full speed when he hits that hole. CPA linebackers made some killer hits tonight too. was a great defensive game as the score tells. Both teams were definately deserving of being in the.semis.

Yes, but my little stat program doesn't do muffs. So 2 fumbles, no turnovers.

Excellent game and teams.

I will be chatting with our Milan buddies on the other thread, so I would like to congratulate CPA on a great season! I've kept up with you guys from afar and had hoped both last year and this year to see you in Cookeville (no disrespect at all for Milan, just that I have family associated with CPA). My cousins already had laid out the plans for a world class tailgate in the event that they won, so now I'm going to have to crash some of the Bulldogs tailgates. I watched the game via internet last night and it was a physical struggle all night long. Both teams seemed to handle themselves in a manner that represented their schools well. As a supporter of another private playing in D1 I understand the issues CPA has to address in the court of public opinion, and of course I don't want get into all of that. But I was proud to watch how you handled yourselves and happy to read on this thread the positive comments from the Milan fans about the attitude of your fans, players and coaches. Keep up the good work and keep doing it the right way. :thumb: