Coalfield at Gordonsville (This Henry man vs. This Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Coalfield on a tough win last night, and welcome to Gordonsville. Thankfully because of how you played and where you did it, you wont be overlooked. And thats something that none of the teams remaining can afford to do at this point. Obviously these teams have just enough athletes to pull off the unthinkable. Should be a great one in the jungle come Black Friday. Looks as though the cream has risen to the top and now there's a bigger prize at stake. Only one thing is for sure; Huntingdon, Nashville Christian, Coalfield, or Gordonsville will be 2012 State Champs and everyone else will be lost in history. Let's get ready to rumble!

Edited by Tigertradition

i told you powerp had it at that flea market in lebanon and he gave it to that commanderman thats how they beat mc

that peglag man told me that PowerP faxed pages from Roy's book, to coaches that he likes, all over the state. He and Roy are responsible for a lot of teams now getting ready for BB Good luck this week. For Coalfield to go to GB and beat them and all them pickup truck bully fans says a lot about them. Strap it up, this will be a instant classic.

that peglag man told me that PowerP faxed pages from Roy's book, to coaches that he likes, all over the state. He and Roy are responsible for a lot of teams now getting ready for BB Good luck this week. For Coalfield to go to GB and beat them and all them pickup truck bully fans says a lot about them. Strap it up, this will be a instant classic.

Your joking. Powerp better return my book today or im calling that Burnett man on him and pegleg. He better not have sold my book at a durn flea market. You think im joking but im not