Coalfield at Gordonsville (This Henry man vs. This Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

I'm thinking that Gordonsville overlooked Eagleville. That was to be expected after last week though. One thing is certain, that Nashville Christian team doesn't have a chance. The winner of this one gets Huntingdon. I'm going with the senior experience of Gordonsville. Coalfield is still young and will have shots the next two years. You heard it here first. Gordonsville and all those seniors will get it done in The Jungle.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking that Gordonsville overlooked Eagleville. That was to be expected after last week though. One thing is certain, that Nashville Christian team doesn't have a chance. The winner of this one gets Huntingdon. I'm going with the senior experience of Gordonsville. Coalfield is still young and will have shots the next two years. You heard it here first. Gordonsville and all those seniors will get it done in The Jungle.

yes they did overlook but then they overcame in the second half

I played for Cloudland in 1993 when Gordonsville came up to the mountain. They beat us 22-8. What I remember most is the hostile crowd they brought with them. In 4 years of playing, that was the most hostile fans I've ever witnessed at a ball game. The screaming and taunting was relentless. Just wondering if its still that way today in the jungle? :)