Coalfield at Gordonsville (This Henry man vs. This Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coalfield beat Greenback as a team. All 11 wins were a team effort. But it kind of irritates me when people think Coalfield people are a bunch of country bumpkins who have no grammar.....and if you knew me, you would know just how proud I am of all those young men.....but you don't know me......

Well, when someone like farmboy get's on here and talks like he did, no one understands it, bad grammar and spelling.

Pegleg is from SP, I guess he just assumed that he was speaking in Coalfields's dialect. :roflolk:

Look, I imagine that the community of Coalfield is very similar to Gordonsville, so I won't down you're community.

However, I'm sure you're proud of the team, and you're right, I don't know you and didn't claim to.

Have you ever seen a group of teenage girls that are friends. One's the athlete, one's the cheerleader, one's the beauty queen, and then there's the one that's always causing drama because she thinks the others are out to get her and they don't like her. That's about what you've been acting like. :roflol::roflolk:

Guest Termite

Someone who speaks "Coalfield"? Do you feel better? After acting like a child and getting that jab in?

Jacket34..........you must be kinda new at this, especially with this bunch, G-ville- MC-SP-SC-TC and the likes. If this little bitty stuff hurts your feeling, you really need to quit. RIGHT NOW, It's like blood in the water for this bunch now.

And if the talk hurts your feelings, I can 't imagen what G-ville beating the brakes off Coalfield is gonna do to your feelings.

Well, when someone like farmboy get's on here and talks like he did, no one understands it, bad grammar and spelling.

Pegleg is from SP, I guess he just assumed that he was speaking in Coalfields's dialect. :roflolk:

Look, I imagine that the community of Coalfield is very similar to Gordonsville, so I won't down you're community.

However, I'm sure you're proud of the team, and you're right, I don't know you and didn't claim to.

Have you ever seen a group of teenage girls that are friends. One's the athlete, one's the cheerleader, one's the beauty queen, and then there's the one that's always causing drama because she thinks the others are out to get her and they don't like her. That's about what you've been acting like. :roflol::roflolk:

^^^knows alot about teenage girls^^^ :lol:

How childish is this. I thought we were adults here. Besides, I watched alot of Saved by the Bell when I was younger. And, believe it or not I was in high school once. Teenage girls are the same everywhere.

^^^still holding his breath for a "saved by the bell" reunion^^^ :lol:

you should have known i was gonna show up when jackets34 started belly aching like a little girl. i'm very predictable. :thumb:

Edited by snoball5278

^^^still holding his breath for a "saved by the bell" reunion^^^ :lol:

Snoball, is that Creasy man making those Trousdale boys lift weights yet? I garuntee you they will be better next year. I had my Murphy Fair book stolen by pegelg and Powerp, so I do not no which boys will be back. Could you give me a synopsis on them about their team next year?

you should have known i was gonna show up when jackets34 started belly aching like a little girl. i'm very predictable. :thumb:

Edited by Roy Dillard