Coalfield at Gordonsville (This Henry man vs. This Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

I know they run alot of 4-wide. They may try to throw on us after seeing how we fared last week.

It seems they're pretty young. Maybe we can take advantage of that.

Addison Bible seems to be a formidable back, but I think we'll do fine against the run. The pass worries me.

I expect our LB's to have a big game as usual, and I'm anxious to see Payne and Coen against these boys.

they are young. Only 2 seniors on starting lineup 6 juniors and rest are sophomores

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, when someone like farmboy get's on here and talks like he did, no one understands it, bad grammar and spelling.

Pegleg is from SP, I guess he just assumed that he was speaking in Coalfields's dialect. :roflolk:

Look, I imagine that the community of Coalfield is very similar to Gordonsville, so I won't down you're community.

However, I'm sure you're proud of the team, and you're right, I don't know you and didn't claim to.

Have you ever seen a group of teenage girls that are friends. One's the athlete, one's the cheerleader, one's the beauty queen, and then there's the one that's always causing drama because she thinks the others are out to get her and they don't like her. That's about what you've been acting like. :roflol::roflolk:

+1 :roflolk:

Hey 34, Addison has had our respect for a while. Now you are earning it too. It's been fun watching you take your Coach T lumps. My son has played yours the last couple years, so I've been familiar with his talent. Tell him to keep pounding the rock and help them Jackets make it to Cookeville. I'll be there. If you guys make it, look me upðŸ‘

i have realy only one thing to say to all of the coalfield posters on this forum. we did over look eagleville at first then the second half we overcame .and we ARE NOT greenback so by all means dont take that into consideration

Tpay you said the same thing last week about not overlooking the team when i posted about the greenback upset? No disrespect. You guys need to come out and do the possum stomping on a team like ambassador preached all year. If you win but dont man handle coalfield I see a silver trophy for the east again. Just saying Huntington will be the real deal.

L

Tpay you said the same thing last week about not overlooking the team when i posted about the greenback upset? No disrespect. You guys need to come out and do the possum stomping on a team like ambassador preached all year. If you win but dont man handle coalfield I see a silver trophy for the east again. Just saying Huntington will be the real deal.

L

you said the same about greenback and we won by 2 tds last week

coalfield in the past years has had a great O line. i haven't watched them any this year but i expect the same. If gville's D line can penetrate and get pressure on the qb i see no problems for Gville stopping them but that is no small task. as for the flip side i am interested to see the battle between the jackets D and Gville's O. that will be a tough matchup.

coalfield in the past years has had a great O line. i haven't watched them any this year but i expect the same. If gville's D line can penetrate and get pressure on the qb i see no problems for Gville stopping them but that is no small task. as for the flip side i am interested to see the battle between the jackets D and Gville's O. that will be a tough matchup.

you are correct. Coalfield still does that. Tjwy have a BIG Oline. They pretty much is run it up the middle and let that big O line open up holes for Bible.

55 better wear protection! You think im kidding?

55 better wear protection! You think im kidding?

55 is not a big bad lineman,he is pretty good but not real agressive.I wasnt impressed with him at all i thought he played like a "sophomore" i was expecting some big bad dude but he is just a good lineman nothing special yet,but one day when he figures out how big he is i expect him to be that kind of player,79 and the other guard were the ones that are bulldozers.If Coen is a true Mr football he will have no problem with him.

55 is not a big bad lineman,he is pretty good but not real agressive.I wasnt impressed with him at all i thought he played like a "sophomore" i was expecting some big bad dude but he is just a goodgn lineman nothing special yet,but one day when he figures out how big he is i expect him to be that kind of player,79 and the other guard were the ones that are bulldozers.If Coen is a true Mr football he will have no problem with him.

orngnblk are you from Coalfield?