Coalfield at Gordonsville (This Henry man vs. This Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree 100% buddy. It's easy to lose and blame other things. SOME (notice I said Some) of the Friendship boys have blamed the loss to us on the fact their QB and our QB ended up in the fence.

I don't blame the L on that, we had an entire game to make more plays, but it'd be ignorant to say that didnt have an affect on the game

No not hurting someone intentionally, just playing through the whistle and playing hard, but when ya got 4 yards till there's a fence out of bounds..... Oops

Sounds to me like you are still condoning intentionally injuring players with your oops comment....people like you go way overboard over a high school football game.....he's someone's child remember.

Sounds to me like you are still condoning intentionally injuring players with your oops comment....people like you go way overboard over a high school football game.....he's someone's child remember.

I know that, but I'm telling it like it is. All players know that the fence is right there, Gville players have driven opponents into that fence and opponents have driven Gville players into that fence. It's part of what you have to deal with when you play in the jungle.