FULTON vs GILES

BVDevil

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to both teams for an injury free closely contested game. Gotta pull for the Falcons to rep for Knoxville.

After watching fulton several time this year i think it will come down to turnovers seems like giles and fulton are both pretty even i do give the speed edge to fulton there secondary is very good they are just quick to the ball - giles on the otherhand have a great passer in cobb wish it wasnt so far would like to see this one maybe it will be on the telly ! gotta pull for fulton im saying 30- 21 fulton !

Giles has only allowed 97 points this season, while Fulton has allowed 122. Of course, 30 of those points were to Alcoa, who is a 3A powerhouse every year and can usually never be stopped. This game is also being played at GC which is a huge advantage due to how much the crowd gets into the game. Fulton might be fast, but GC also has a fast defense. Fulton will also have to learn how to defend against a great running and passing game, as GC has both.

My Prediction: Giles County-28 Fulton-14

Giles has only allowed 97 points this season, while Fulton has allowed 122. Of course, 30 of those points were to Alcoa, who is a 3A powerhouse every year and can usually never be stopped. This game is also being played at GC which is a huge advantage due to how much the crowd gets into the game. Fulton might be fast, but GC also has a fast defense. Fulton will also have to learn how to defend against a great running and passing game, as GC has both.

My Prediction: Giles County-28 Fulton-14

LOOK PG's in the GAME!

Excellent prognostification on the game.