FULTON vs GILES

BVDevil

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this cat talking bout last week game. Yes we will come get some, and when we do come get some I hope y'all be ready to take some. Fulton 35 them cats 10. And I gave yall a feild goal and a score at the end of the game.

Yo Yo suge I been workn on a rap just for you, but I wont let you read it I will let you hear it, if you come down early for the pre game festivities. I will give you a little taste while you are doing all that braggin, we all know YOU CAN'T RIDE IN THE BOBCAT WAGON!! Give us some names or numbers of who to look for, right now you have said nothing we havent heard before. They been faster, more physical, and out weighed us by a ton, but we got 99 problems, and a Falcon aint one! GO CATS!!! Edited by dadtimesfive

sugeknight, on 21 November 2012 - 05:05 PM, said:

this cat talking bout last week game. Yes we will come get some, and when we do come get some I hope y'all be ready to take some. Fulton 35 them cats 10. And I gave yall a feild goal and a score at the end of the game.

I aint seen this Sugeknight posting on any other Fulton sites .... cant believe you guys there at Giles would put imposter on here to fire your guys up !!!! Hope its a good game ... and the guys stay safe from injury !!!!! I think whoever wins this one takes it all ... !! look forward to coming down there .. heard it was a great stadium and atmosphere for high school football ...

Yo Yo suge I been workn on a rap just for you, but I wont let you read it I will let you hear it, if you come down early for the pre game festivities. I will give you a little taste while you are doing all that braggin, we all know YOU CAN'T RIDE IN THE BOBCAT WAGON!! Give us some names or numbers of who to look for, right now you have said nothing we havent heard before. They been faster, more physical, and out weighed us by a ton, but we got 99 problems, and a Falcon aint one! GO CATS!!!

Just going by YouTube #5 Daryl Rollins look like a threat.Dont want to kick it to him none

haha. .......this boy has been in grandpa's mash.

You won't need to give the cats anything. They will take what they want.