CAK (12-1) vs Elizabethton (11-2)

Govolsknox

That pretty much puts it in perspective. CAK has two UT commitments, a nationally ranked quarterback, NFL sized lineman, likely the state's highest scoring offense, a receiver getting ready to break a national record, are the defending state champions, and probably already have a space cleared in the trophy case for their next gold ball. Very few public 3-A schools have had that level of talent on one team, have set those kind of records, or have won a state championship in their histories. CAK has thrown it together in a relatively short time. I would say we have the makings of another private football factory. Can anyone tell I advocate for a complete public/private split? It looks like David vs. Goliath to me. Sorry CAK, you are Goliath....lol! Betsy is the underdog. As a former athlete and coach, these were the kind of games I loved to be in. There is nothing to lose Betsy and you have a chance to achieve greatness. Fearlessly throw everything you have at this Knoxville juggernaut and leave it all on the field so there will be no regrets. Go Cyclones!!!!!!!

Looks like we have our own version of FACING THE GIANTS!! GO CYCLONES!!!!

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That pretty much puts it in perspective. CAK has two UT commitments, a nationally ranked quarterback, NFL sized lineman, likely the state's highest scoring offense, a receiver getting ready to break a national record, are the defending state champions, and probably already have a space cleared in the trophy case for their next gold ball. Very few public 3-A schools have had that level of talent on one team, have set those kind of records, or have won a state championship in their histories. CAK has thrown it together in a relatively short time. I would say we have the makings of another private football factory. Can anyone tell I advocate for a complete public/private split? It looks like David vs. Goliath to me. Sorry CAK, you are Goliath....lol! Betsy is the underdog. As a former athlete and coach, these were the kind of games I loved to be in. There is nothing to lose Betsy and you have a chance to achieve greatness. Fearlessly throw everything you have at this Knoxville juggernaut and leave it all on the field so there will be no regrets. Go Cyclones!!!!!!!

Maybe the states highest scoring team this year but not all time. They have 590. GREENEVILLE holds the all time record 743 I believe

Doing well, just staying busy with the boys. Looks like you fellers have both hands full this week. You've had another great season and should be proud regardless. Shock the world.

Yea unfortunately if its not Alcoa it's CAK but you have to play ball and not worry about that because these kids have been here before and should know what to expect.We are proud of these kids and they have worked hard to get we're they are and who knows maybe we can shock the world.Happy thanksgiving to your family and I enjoy talking to you on these boards and good luck to your bulldogs next year.

One thing you can say about the Cyclone senior class is they have been in the final four three out of their four years. Turner has been a big part of all of those games. Look for him to have the game of his life. No kids from any class still playing can say that. I say this will be their year.

Edited by CyclonePrider

Lawn man,

Do you or anybody else know,for sure if this game will have a video stream and if so, who will stream it?

I too am going to be out of town and hate to miss it. It is terrible to go to every game of the year and miss this one.

If you or anybody else can provide a link, I promise I will hoot and holler from Maryland.

Go cyclones!!!

I need that link like a crackhead needs crack :)

Lawn man,

Do you or anybody else know,for sure if this game will have a video stream and if so, who will stream it?

I too am going to be out of town and hate to miss it. It is terrible to go to every game of the year and miss this one.

If you or anybody else can provide a link, I promise I will hoot and holler from Maryland.

Go cyclones!!!

I need that link like a crackhead needs crack :)

LOOK ON PAGE 18 POST #174 VOICE HAS SOME INFO. HOPE YOU CAN SEE IT.

GO CYCLONES!!!