Boyd Buc @ Friendship Christian

reaction

Guest Purplepastry

BB wins this one. FSC doesn't have the weapons on offense that SP had and BB handled them. FSC plays better D than SP but BB will be able to move the ball consitiently on them. FCS linemen are not impressive and BB will push them around.

• Heard a lot about this one ... looking forward to seeing it in person. Glad to see the rematch happen. Also glad to see photoshop still works very well.

Now that is funny - you can look at it yourself from the news station - Oh wait, they probably photoshopped it there before showing it! It happened - All that said - THAT WAS A DIFFERENT GAME AND SINCE WE CAN NOT GO BACK, WE ARE JUST GOING TO CONCENTRATE ON THIS GAME!!!!

This will be a HARD game - BOTH teams want this win bad - not just the BUCS! Both teams have different strengths - this will be a GREAT game to watch! I hope FCS is ready for a HUGE crowd - I think this game will bring it in!

Well, I have been waiting on this game...This will be fun to watch...I have said it all year Boyd is determined and will not go down...FC has a great qb in Long...he reminds me of T-Rob when he was at South Pitt...I just think Boyd walks out Friday night with a two td win...Line is too stout and they play great sound D.