Mt. Juliet vs Whitehaven

dannyq

I'll say it just like this, Unless Mt. Juliet can hi-jack and/or trade players with Ridgeway or White Station, they will lose in the Da Haven tonight... The 38116 welcomes All, but by the 4th quarter when we're dangling those keys on the home side just know that it wasn't personal, it was just business! :thumb:

RESPECT DA HAVEN

Lol, i dont think they like your trash talking on here Jack. I'll save mines for the hill billies next game, i actually kinda like MJ. Its business for the current players as it should be, but its personal for some of us alumni... :hungry:

Whitehaven is not as big along the lines as they were last year. In my opinion, this team isn't one of the "bigger" Whitehaven teams I have seen during the past few years. However, this team is very fast and very athletic. They are a well-coached group. I actually like this team more than last year's team, mainly due to the quarterback. Though the defense is very good, it appears that a power running game could be effective, with patience. MJ can be effective if they can run the ball, limit turnovers; speed the game up; and keep Whitehaven's offense on the sidelines. MJ will also have to create and capitalize on mistakes. We'll see what happens tonight! Oh, and by the way, Whitehaven does have a beautiful new artificial field. Also, the food at the game is very good. I had an awesome grilled tilapia sandwich from this vendor that was in the lot just outside the secondary gate. I attended one game there this season and may have to get to this one tonight.