Mt. Juliet vs Whitehaven

dannyq

While I'm taking a break from studying, let me TALK some FOOTBALL...

That #5 for MJ seems dangerous. I can see how that combo of him and #2 were able to put up the points they were against the Mid-State teams... We built a little bit differently in Memphis though.

But I can tell the coaching staff coaches those linemen hard. They are relentless blocking downfield... I mean they were taking guys to the Sidelines and pancaking folks in the middle of the field. I was somewhat impressed.

That Defense though... :mellow:

Mother told me if you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all :arrow:

This defense (when healthy) is better than last years defense. Hopefully against you all it will be alot better than last years. Go BEARS!

:roflol:

Owlbooster, you're a riot... BTW Mt. Juliet is seated in Wilson Co. Regardless there will be no need for any Hum Vees my guy. We take care of each other out at Whitehaven. :roll:

Oops. My mistake. I meant to say Metro Nashville. I lived there for 12 years and know quite well that MJ is just east of the Davidson county line in Wilson County. In any case, I couldn't get the bodyguards but I'm having a Kevlar vest FedEx'd overnight to me so no problema! I tried to hook up with an old buddy who played ball there (back when Whitehaven was actually white - you know, the Elmer Ray days) to borrow his WHS Tiger letter jacket, but found out he had died years ago from a heart attack. I told him Marlboros weren't cool but he never listened.

Edited by owlbooster

Oops. My mistake. I meant to say Metro Nashville. I lived there for 12 years and know quite well that MJ is just east of the Davidson county line in Wilson County. In any case, I couldn't get the bodyguards but I'm having a Kevlar vest FedEx'd overnight to me so no problema!

Ladies and Gentlemen, owlbooster! Please tip you waitresses and make sure that you support all the fledgling comics here at the coacht chuckle Hut LOL.

I'll be wearing my 2002 Letterman jacket (#12). No Kevlar needed. owlbooster if you want, come over to the Whitehaven press box and kick it with me Friday Nite. I'll protect you :mrgreen:

Now you have to stop telling these good jokes. I have a Research paper (Annotated Bibliography) that I have to finish sir LOL :motorbike:

No disrespect but who are the College Prospects on yall Defense?

What! How in the world do you come up with "Who are the college prospects" with the statement that I made. Contrary to your belief there are teams out there that don't have D1 prospects but play solid team defense. How many defensive players received a D1 scholarship from Maryville last year? I could only think of the offensive side that received some. Edited by MJpride

What! How in the world do you come up with "Who are the college prospects" with the statement that I made. Contrary to your belief there are teams out there that don't have D1 prospects but play solid team defense. How many defensive players received a D1 scholarship from Maryville last year? I could only think of the offensive side that received some.

Didn't say D1, I just want to know who will be playing anywhere on Saturdays out of the people that play on that side of the ball?

There are 3 SR defensive players that have a chance to be playing on Saturdays next year. #60, #51, & #10. We'll try this again then. How many defensive players from Maryville are playing on Saturdays that gave up 7 points to Whitehaven last year? And NO, i'm not trying to compare this years defense to the Maryville defense of last year. I simply stated that this years defense is better than last years defense.

Edited by MJpride

There are 3 SR defensive players that have a chance to be playing on Saturdays next year. #60, #51, & #10. We'll try this again then. How many defensive players from Maryville are playing on Saturdays that gave up 7 points to Whitehaven last year? And NO, i'm not trying to compare this years defense to the Maryville defense of last year. I simply stated that this years defense is better than last years defense.

IDK... I do know we scored 44 on MJ last season though...

IDK... I do know we scored 44 on MJ last season though...

Yes yall did. I will be shocked if you score that much on this years team. I was thinking more of a 28-24 kind of game. Hopefully MJ ends up with the 28 points that I believe Whitehaven ends up with. Alot easier for our coaches to study film from last years blowout on what changes need to be made rather than Whitehaven who breezed thru last years game. Go BEARS!

I agree you don't need D1 players to win state

Your 3 players mentioned above great HS players but no sniff or chance at D1 ball

Yes yall did. I will be shocked if you score that much on this years team. I was thinking more of a 28-24 kind of game. Hopefully MJ ends up with the 28 points that I believe Whitehaven ends up with. Alot easier for our coaches to study film from last years blowout on what changes need to be made rather than Whitehaven who breezed thru last years game. Go BEARS!

Everyone that scored in that game last season for Whitehaven is back and BETTER... You may as well get ready to convict us . We'll be guilty of being Repeat Offenders LOL.

RESPECT DA HAVEN