Mt. Juliet vs Whitehaven

dannyq

I do not think this years Whitehaven team is as good as last years team either but then again I do not think this years Maryville team would beat last years Maryville team even though I could never prove that. I personally think both games will be closer than the two blowouts last year.

Owlbooster, I coached these boys... YOUR OPINION IS WRONG... The End :ugeek:

We replaced nine starters on defense. We weren't quite up to snuff in August. Last years defense was number one in the state. This years is number two. So your right Owlbooster. We are not as good as last year.

So you and the Senator went and got your panties in a wad anyway. I did not say you "are not as good as last year." I said you are not better than last year's team. There's a distinct difference. You could be their equal. But no, that's not good enough. Never ceases to amaze me how some zealous fans get ticked off whenever you opine that their team is not better than last year's team, even though you also opined they may be headed for a gold ball. (BTW I don't think Murvil is better either - now I'm gonna catch flak from Blount County too!) Every year your team gets better? Eventually you can move up to the college level.

Didn't expect you to trivialize my opinion into a scrimmage result with a comparison of "points scored against" stats, especially with your list of stellar opponents. When you are undefeated again next year at this point in the season, I'll make sure to say that the Haven is "even better this year." They always get better. It's evolution. LOL

Edited by owlbooster

So you and the Senator went and got your panties in a wad anyway. Never ceases to amaze me how some fans get ticked off whenever you opine that their team is not as good as last year's team, even though you also opined they may be headed for a gold ball. Every year your team gets better. Eventually you can move up

Didn't expect you to trivialize my opinion into a scrimmage result with a comparison of "points scored against" stats. When you are undefeated again next year at this point in the season, I'll make sure to say that the Haven is "even better this year" because they always get better. LOL

I don't where panties sir only man Drawers. Good luck to your team sir. I rooting for ya. Edited by dannyq

Owlbooster, I coached these boys... YOUR OPINION IS WRONG... The End :ugeek:

Opinions are Opinions - neither right nor wrong. The fact that you have "coached these boys" may affect your objectivity. I don't see why else you would be defensive over an opinion that they're "not better than last year's team." That's a pretty lofty standard.

Opinions are Opinions - neither right nor wrong. The fact that you have "coached these boys" may affect your objectivity. I don't see why else you would be defensive over an opinion that they're "not better than last year's team." That's a pretty lofty standard.

"Respect the Senator" he is always right........... :rolleyes:

He is always right just ask him

If I can get my HumVee back from the armory in time, I'll join you. Good Luck in case I don't make it. I am doing my best to find a pair of armed guards, but they all seem to have been hired already by folks from Davidson County......

:roflol:

Owlbooster, you're a riot... BTW Mt. Juliet is seated in Wilson Co. Regardless there will be no need for any Hum Vees my guy. We take care of each other out at Whitehaven. :roll:

While I'm taking a break from studying, let me TALK some FOOTBALL...

That #5 for MJ seems dangerous. I can see how that combo of him and #2 were able to put up the points they were against the Mid-State teams... We built a little bit differently in Memphis though.

But I can tell the coaching staff coaches those linemen hard. They are relentless blocking downfield... I mean they were taking guys to the Sidelines and pancaking folks in the middle of the field. I was somewhat impressed.

That Defense though... :mellow:

Mother told me if you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all :arrow:

Edited by BlackHavenSenator