Mt. Juliet vs Whitehaven

dannyq

You obviously don't know my story with the Seniors and Juniors at Whitehaven High School... It's fine, when you get DONE TALKING WE (Whitehaven) MY ALMA MATER; The place that has given me so much joy, the place that I was fortunate enough to both Play and Coach for is still a Possessive for ME thus I'm gonna keep saying WE.

WE GOIN TO THE 'SHIP AGAIN...

RESPECT DA HAVEN

I assume you coached the junior/senior group in their younger days at Da Haven. It must be ashamed you are not affiliated as a coach with them now. I can't imagine why Da Haven would let you go.

Gracious a winner I am NOT! #5 is the truth for yall, but at the end of the day WE had better Players, WE made the timely plays against the wack yet semi-effective Wing-T...

I'm glad yall came to Shelby Co. expecting a WIN, I bet this L will be one that's hard to swallow. Good Job MJ defense, yall were as bad as I thought while watching yall on Film LOL...

This is Not a game. MARK JR aka Mark Dodson is a legit Stud and is Nothing like anything ELSE in this STATE. Run tell that have sweet dreams as yall put yall stuff in the MOTH balls...

I'm serving up Crow by the Half Dozen. Hot Peppers and Mustard will be your sides. ENJOY!

RESPECT DA HAVEN... WE GOIN TO THE 'SHIP... AGAIN :hungry:

The class of 2013 for Whitehaven is Special... I tried to tell yall. Years past we couldn't win a game like this.. I Know what I'm talkin about. Big up Whitehaven Coaches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senator,

What happened to DaHaven winning going away? Didn't happen. DaHaven gave us the chance to win at the end and plain and simple we did not take it. I am sure there were a lot of DaHaven fans and players thinking ...we might lose 42-41. The tigers made one more play than the Bears did. That was the difference.

Good luck vs Maryville. Take the championship !

Dodson was great...... but as you saw we; have the horses to stay with you.

Just because I am a Beech follower doesn't mean that I am not interested in any other football teams in the state (especially from our own district).

Why am I talking to you? I'm not talking, punk, I'm typing. I think you're a classless, thug that supports a team "that almost got beat". Youre making absurd comments towards players, coaches, and fans of a team that you barely defeated. You act like WH ran away with this game. Y'all won by a TD! That ain't nothing special and it could have went either way.

First off, ALMOST only counts in Horse shoes and Hand grenades... We WON a football game last night, so F close.

Now on the the bolded words in your above post, F how you feel about me. I'm not what you say I am AND Whitehaven WON...

You're clearly not smart. We almost lost... But we didn't so what ya sayin' LOL B)

Senator,

What happened to DaHaven winning going away? Didn't happen. DaHaven gave us the chance to win at the end and plain and simple we did not take it. I am sure there were a lot of DaHaven fans and players thinking ...we might lose 42-41. The tigers made one more play than the Bears did. That was the difference.

Good luck vs Maryville. Take the championship !

Dodson was great...... but as you saw we; have the horses to stay with you.

We were about to go up by two TDs with 2 min left BUT we Fumbled... Even after doing that WE STILL WON...

Yall had the horses to come up JUST SHORT, Not to stay with us... That's my story and what the scoreboard said so I'll roll with that :thumb:

I assume you coached the junior/senior group in their younger days at Da Haven. It must be ashamed you are not affiliated as a coach with them now. I can't imagine why Da Haven would let you go.

They didn't let me go. I have a life to live. Thanks for your implications though, I needed it to go with our trip BACK to COOKEVILLE aka Cookevegas

Only reason we did not win going away (meaning by 2 TDs) is because of a fluke azz bad hand off ladies and gentlemen one then two we had a pick six called back because of a bull crap roughing the passer call. Please watch the film, highlights or try to truly recall the events in your head if you were at the game last night...

I like FORCE FEEDING Golden Bears and all the other Mid-State folks Crow... Yall need to eat it, it's good for ya :hungry:

Only reason we did not win going away (meaning by 2 TDs) is because of a fluke azz bad hand off ladies and gentlemen one then two we had a pick six called back because of a bull crap roughing the passer call. Please watch the film, highlights or try to truly recall the events in your head if you were at the game last night...

I like FORCE FEEDING Golden Bears and all the other Mid-State folks Crow... Yall need to eat it, it's good for ya :hungry:

Senator you were lucky to win and you know it. You won't admit it; but you do know as do many of the tiger fans. The DaHaven defense could not stop MJ. We ran over and around your defense. We just didn't execute at the end like we should have. Wasn't anything your defense did. You should have lost and escaped with a win.

If you want to complain about bad calls; there were some phantom holding calls that went against MJ. Part of the game.

In the interest of full disclosure, I am a troll on this thread. I have no interest in this game nor the 6A Championship game. I do not respect "da haven" and consider this moniker foolish. I am not a fan of Beech High School. I am not a fan of Maryville.

But I want this to be known:

Jalen Hurd is the best offensive football player in Tennessee. He is a one man, game changing, momentum controlling machine. Whitehaven should consider themselves very fortunate to be in a different classification as Beech High School.

I expect Maryville will control the championship game, make it very boring, and take home yet another trophy.

Senator you were lucky to win and you know it. You won't admit it; but you do know as do many of the tiger fans. The DaHaven defense could not stop MJ. We ran over and around your defense. We just didn't execute at the end like we should have. Wasn't anything your defense did. You should have lost and escaped with a win.

If you want to complain about bad calls; there were some phantom holding calls that went against MJ. Part of the game.

I'm not complaining about bad calls and neither should you... The game was called decently from where I sat... I saw WAY MORE Holding calls that weren't called.

Regardless,

WE WON!

I was only saying why we didn't win going away. Mt. Juliet didn't execute at the end of the game because Our Defense stepped up. We didn't escape. We simply won. We TOOK that victory :mrgreen:

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

In the interest of full disclosure, I am a troll on this thread. I have no interest in this game nor the 6A Championship game. I do not respect "da haven" and consider this moniker foolish. I am not a fan of Beech High School. I am not a fan of Maryville.

But I want this to be known:

Jalen Hurd is the best offensive football player in Tennessee. He is a one man, game changing, momentum controlling machine. Whitehaven should consider themselves very fortunate to be in a different classification as Beech High School.

I expect Maryville will control the championship game, make it very boring, and take home yet another trophy.

Thank you for your analysis , now go collect coins under a bridge Troll :popcorneater:

'BlackHavenSenator'

The wing T will NOT score more than 2 TDs against Da Haven

What say ye BHS now..bout got beat by a much inferior team according to your 'Imagative ' mind..best be careful upcomng week with your assumptions of beatin The Rebels

Where's the victory in the fact that they scored 5 TDs and LOST... Whitehaven Scored 6 and WON. :mrgreen: