Maryville @ Siegel TSSAA 6A Semifinals

Red Rebels

Well 2 years ago we lost our D1 QB at Halftime of the State Championship game , and we were able to still win that game against Smyrna . Robinette was just as important to our Offense as Stockstill is to Siegel . Yes , this is just one half compared to missing the entire game , but we've heard all year about how many weapons Siegel has , and to state they have no chance is just Silly . I hate it for the young man if he is out of the Game , unfortunately injuries always have been , and probably always will be part of the Game . I hope he is able to Play , even if it's just in a limited role .

Correct there is always a chance and not gonna throw up a white flag - however PR in gold ball game was only 2-3 passing that game before he left at halftime.

You are right Siegal is loaded but take away a kid that had 25 TD 2000 yds passing over 500 yds rush and those other loaded players just become neutralized big time.

From whst I read backup qb is a starting WR

You are right injuries are part of game, not taking away from your opponet but would have loved to seen him play against you

CoachSpanky, I noticed you and Judkins had a little good natured ribbing going on before the game last Friday. Did he not want you drowning out the P.A. system w/ move dem chains.

I also noticed a buddy of mine sitting close to you who is an assistant at Heritage. Is he a buddy of yours also?

yes me et gweggy had to get on the same page-love that guy-known him since 3rd grade!!!

and yes-Robert and I are good friends-great guy and great coach-coached with him for 1 year-hope i can coach with him again sometime!

Correct there is always a chance and not gonna throw up a white flag - however PR in gold ball game was only 2-3 passing that game before he left at halftime.

You are right Siegal is loaded but take away a kid that had 25 TD 2000 yds passing over 500 yds rush and those other loaded players just become neutralized big time.

From whst I read backup qb is a starting WR

You are right injuries are part of game, not taking away from your opponet but would have loved to seen him play against you

Yes Patton was only 2 for 3 passing , but one was the go ahead TD , plus Patton had thrown 21TD's with just 1int that year PLUS he was our leading rusher too . We scored 21 Pts with him , 2 without .... again we will hate it if he's not going to be able to play , but there's always still a chance to win without him . Wasn't trying to get into a who is or was a better QB , just used that as an example that teams can still win without their Star Player . I wish your young QB well , and I really hope he gets to play .

.....and alsew Spank ...all ov us rilly old Rebs remimburr thait we wuz furst two ride tha "Horse" inn Blunt Cowntee befour Alcouh stolt hitt and maid hitt one ov thair fite songz.....Eye fount a good pare ov purtee white pattunt leethur loafurs one ov my customurs throed away tha othur day...may ware tham two tha gaim and do a littull Cliff Nobulls dancin' on tha sidelines..... B)

Edited by STARSNBARS

.....and alsew Spank ...all ov us rilly old Rebs remimburr thait we wuz furst two ride tha "Horse" inn Blunt Cowntee befour Alcouh stolt hitt and maid hitt one ov thair fite songz.....Eye fount a good pair ov purtee white pattunt leethur loafurs one ov my customurs throwed away tha othur day...may wear tham two tha gaim and do a little Cliff Nobulls dancin' on tha sidelines..... B)

So this is where you got your Dance moves at !! I remember seeing Starz cuttin a rug at Uncle Sams and Flannigans just like this !! lol :mrgreen:

Why don't you people go get you another thread started on all this redneck stuff you want to go on about. Talk about the football game,if not,go to facebook. Everyone would love to read about it there. Just like the Maryville/ DB posting which had about 100 pages of garbage between some so called friends. Let's talk about the Siegel/ Maryville game and not the Beverly Hillbillys!