Maryville @ Siegel TSSAA 6A Semifinals

Red Rebels

Game day. I have a little trouble saying this but, GO Stars!!

Had to quote that for future reference!

None of the trolls on this thread hyping 7AAA are Siegel fans. Safe travels to you Rebel fans (raining here but supposed to clear out around 1 or 2). Hope the Stars can keep it respectable.

Edited by StarRaider

We here in the SEC of Tennessee High School Football would like to welcome the Merryville Rebels to the 2012 District 7AAA Elimination Tournament. It's you turn to see if you can survive the 7AAA gautlet. Though Siegal may be missing their 2012 Mr Football Finalist and award won last by another District 7AAA member. They do still have plenty of fire power. I hope your kids have on their running shoes or clod hoppers in your case, cause Seigal likes to play fast. :popcorneater:

Edited by mykidsdad

carolinarebel

pepvol- I really enjoy you and rebelron ,etc,. You certainly hold up your end of the verbal battles with the other teams on the MHS schedule. And , it just dawned on me what you and the others are doing ---you and the posters on the other side. You are having fun and it seems as though

you are ready to come to blows---but you are really not--are you? In my era (that of Ken Hodson,

Red Veal, Bob Mull, Ken Stinnett, Matthew Coleman) being called an idiot was grounds for a punch on the nose.

So, I will retreat to Carolina and leave the bashing (in fun. of course) to the experts.

Speaking of bashing, I didn't say the MHS FANS were bashing--just the posters. As I said , if you read the post again, I don't think most of the fans have ever heard of coacht. Just love their team---as do I. Good luck to the Rebs from Tarheel country.

By the way, big news from Carolina--Coach Cutcliff at Duke just got a big raise and extension.

Maybe he could come back and take over at Tenn. Ha

carolinarebel

pepvol- I really enjoy you and rebelron ,etc,. You certainly hold up your end of the verbal battles with the other teams on the MHS schedule. And , it just dawned on me what you and the others are doing ---you and the posters on the other side. You are having fun and it seems as though

you are ready to come to blows---but you are really not--are you? In my era (that of Ken Hodson,

Red Veal, Bob Mull, Ken Stinnett, Matthew Coleman) being called an idiot was grounds for a punch on the nose.

So, I will retreat to Carolina and leave the bashing (in fun. of course) to the experts.

Speaking of bashing, I didn't say the MHS FANS were bashing--just the posters. As I said , if you read the post again, I don't think most of the fans have ever heard of coacht. Just love their team---as do I. Good luck to the Rebs from Tarheel country.

By the way, big news from Carolina--Coach Cutcliff at Duke just got a big raise and extension.

Maybe he could come back and take over at Tenn. Ha

Yes Caolinarebel , We are just having fun , I don't agree with any name calling at all , and I don't believe in putting kids down at all .... and really this thread has been pretty tame compared to a lot of threads . You'll never find a post I have made before a game where I'm bragging about Winning , Never . I'd much rather hear about Starz Old dancing days , or MommaStarz old Rasslin days , or even Ron and Don Wright than people who don't even play in the Game talking all Tough . Sit back , relax , and just enjoy this place for what it really is , most teams ban their players from ever getting on CoachT , So mostly we're all a bunch of washed up has beens doing a little playful jawing . I would gladly Shake hands with anyone on CoachT land , we all just have a Passion for High School Football .... Football in it's purest form .