Maryville @ Siegel TSSAA 6A Semifinals

Red Rebels

Respects Alcoas achievements very much but to have to go thru every week the competition of some great 7AAA schools. nothing can be much mpre demanding than that. They will show up.

Respects MARYVILLE so much you call us Alcoa .... lol .... and again with your District is the Greatest of all time .... as if we've been over here playing nothing but Creme Puffs ....

I guess we'll show up too .

Edited by pepvol

Respects MARYVILLE so much you call us Alcoa .... lol .... and again with your District is the Greatest of all time .... as if we've been over here playing nothing but Creme Puffs ....

I guess we'll show up too .

Pep,

This 7AAA stuff, for me, is just funny now. How many years in a row can the Middle Tennessee folks try to equate their district to the SEC or something, and yet LOSE to Maryville every year. :rolleyes:

And speaking of Alcoa, the Daily Times still has them competing for a state championship as of today (Thanksgiving). Here's a quote from front page of sports section: "Both Maryville and Alcoa are still trying to reach Tech's Tucker Stadium in Cookeville for respective state championship games." Did I miss something? :roflol:

Here's hoping that you and yours has a wonderful Thanksgiving, my friend. Appreciate your Coach T friendship.

Pep,

This 7AAA stuff, for me, is just funny now. How many years in a row can the Middle Tennessee folks try to equate their district to the SEC or something, and yet LOSE to Maryville every year. :rolleyes:

And speaking of Alcoa, the Daily Times still has them competing for a state championship as of today (Thanksgiving). Here's a quote from front page of sports section: "Both Maryville and Alcoa are still trying to reach Tech's Tucker Stadium in Cookeville for respective state championship games." Did I miss something? :roflol:

Here's hoping that you and yours has a wonderful Thanksgiving, my friend. Appreciate your Coach T friendship.

No one said a team in 7AAA is the best ( we all agree Maryville holds that title )

It has been noted but some experts ie Murphy Fair and Simmons that 7AAA top to bottom in the best -

No one said a team in 7AAA is the best ( we all agree Maryville holds that title )

It has been noted but some experts ie Murphy Fair and Simmons that 7AAA top to bottom in the best -

What does that trophy look like? I havent seen it. I hope it is smaller than the gold ball or you guys must have a huge trophy case because you all seem to always win the toughest district award every year. Congratulations! We barely have room for all the gold balls so it is probably good that we don't have any of those toughest district awards. RR, can you show us a pic of that trophy?

What does that trophy look like? I havent seen it. I hope it is smaller than the gold ball or you guys must have a huge trophy case because you all seem to always win the toughest district award every year. Congratulations! We barely have room for all the gold balls so it is probably good that we don't have any of those toughest district awards. RR, can you show us a pic of that trophy?

Again I know your IQ level is not the best - did anyone said Mville is NOT the best ?

No.....

They didn't -

Simple observation top to bottom 7AAA is the best , Maryville however is the best team in state...

You are all so sensitive up there like a bunch of skirts that get offended so easily, stop the Maryville leg humping please!

Again almost all great programs in America don't have to come on here and defend themselves or BRAG about your gold balls

I know you don't have many jobs or things to do so I suspect that us why you 30 or 40 year olds live to breathe high school ball- I guess it's like that since none if ya went to college and hence you can't root for the university YOU didn't attend

Again I know your IQ level is not the best.........

You are all so sensitive up there like a bunch of skirts that get offended so easily, stop the Maryville leg humping please!....

I know you don't have many jobs or things to do so I suspect that us why you 30 or 40 year olds live to breathe high school ball- I guess it's like that since none if ya went to college and hence you can't root for the university YOU didn't attend.........

Eye uhgree my eye-Q iz vurry lo.......

Eye ain't intwo lag "humping".....Butt one time mommaSTARS bawt me sum fancee $3.99 aftur shaiv frum tha drug stoar.....Didun't haiv enny affect on hur.....Butt littull "Chuckie" (momma's soup and lap hownd) clutched ontwo my lag wif a death grip....

Collidge huh.....Eye wuz luckee two git thru Mairvul and caws eye spent 9 yeer upp thair inn skool, eye startid likin' Mairvul footbawl evun moore..... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS