More news on the Split Vote!

southernpride

Posted by Chakra20:

Wow Ceasar if you had any info you would know that the private schools supporters are sick of watching 60-10 blowouts to. Most of us are not against a split. I find your rhetoric really funny because noone cares if they split em or not. The only ones that care are the one getting drubbed every year by them, which would be you :o.

The split will happen in 2 years when the current contract runs out.

I don't think you are right when you say most of you are not against a split. I think 99% of the 1a and 2a(GP & DL)privates are against a split. The overwhelming majority of 1a and 2a publics are for a split. You know that is true.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by Antwan:
Posted by Chakra20:

Wow Ceasar if you had any info you would know that the private schools supporters are sick of watching 60-10 blowouts to. Most of us are not against a split. I find your rhetoric really funny because noone cares if they split em or not. The only ones that care are the one getting drubbed every year by them, which would be you :D.

The split will happen in 2 years when the current contract runs out.

I don't think you are right when you say most of you are not against a split. I think 99% of the 1a and 2a(GP & DL)privates are against a split. The overwhelming majority of 1a and 2a publics are for a split. You know that is true.

I think all the 1a publics are for a split and a majority of the 1a privates could care less. They already mostly all play each other anyways at least in middle Tennessee. And next year Ezell will have a grand total of 1 public school on their schedule. They just wont have the oppurtunity of beating them in the playoffs. It should be a great league. At first i was totally against it and then as i really thought about it and what it would mean to Ezell it really would amount to a hill of beans.

The split will happen in 2 years and really not effect Ezell in any manner. Their rivals are DCA FRA ande CPA and since we will go whereever they go it doesnt really matter. The publics can have theirs and the privates have theirs. And when they do happen to meet in some games bragging rights will be on the line and make the regualar season match-ups mean a lot more. That is if they arent Scarrret!. :o

[Edited by Chakra20 on 10-27-02 8:04P]