Signal Mountain 2013 Football Schedule

payner410

just looking for storylines on the schedule - I havent read all 16 pages of this thread but I have read some of it - Havent heard much talk about Signal traveling to Bradley Central where Price coached for 5 years. Had 2 outstanding seasons there. Beat eventual State Champion Sevier county during one of his seasons. I'm POSITIVE this game is circled on his schedule. I follow district 5-AAA and hope I get a chance to see this one..

• 5 weeks later...

Saw CBP on TV the other night talking about how small, slow and weak we are this year. Good thing we go a schedule full of cupcakes as usual.

smeagle1, since the controversy surrounding your signal team from 2 years ago I was wondering do they have any more kids on their roster that live in another Hamilton county school zone or have they avoided trouble again? I heard you may have one but I am just asking.

smeagle1, since the controversy surrounding your signal team from 2 years ago I was wondering do they have any more kids on their roster that live in another Hamilton county school zone or have they avoided trouble again? I heard you may have one but I am just asking.

I think we have about 100 from OOZ this year. The numbers keep climbing each year. But the Trolls new development is about comete so it will all be ok before the season starts.

Good programs attract good players, and bad programs lose players to better ones. As long as the school board approves a kid's enrollment and that Childress boy (who I don't like so much by the way) says they'z eligible, there ain't a problem. We had one kid two years ago that the T$$AA said wuzn't eligible. Don't think that will happen again.

deal-with-it-1800s-style-5683.jpg

Good programs attract good players, and bad programs lose players to better ones. As long as the school board approves a kid's enrollment and that Childress boy (who I don't like so much by the way) says they'z eligible, there ain't a problem. We had one kid two years ago that the T$$AA said wuzn't eligible. Don't think that will happen again.

deal-with-it-1800s-style-5683.jpg

roll , I respect you and have for AWHILE. Your young fan, Smeagle1, is arrogant and seems to think that everything is above board. My question to him has he checked?. That's fine . All I asked of him was to admit to having them and how many. He want say how many and why are they there. Just want an answer from him and let him answer the question - how many?

It seems SMMHS biggest challenge is keeping the SMPD away from them boys !! ( light punishments are good !!! )

If it weren't for kids the SMPD wouldn't have anything to do. Sad thing is the kids haven't figured it out yet. I guess The old saying applies "you can't fix stupid"