Signal Mountain 2013 Football Schedule

payner410

You are as retarded as I thought you were.

Nothing retarded about that statement. It's the same as "in state" college players. If kids are vested and live in the community then they are more likely to have more pride for their program. Everyone knows Signal has some kids that don't live in the community and that is fine. It wasn't a shot at them. It was just a statement about kids in general and the pride they take in things. Geez!

I would bet a pay check it an't much that 95% of the kids that play football at Signal live in the zone. The other 5% got ligit hardship...... About the same as other schools in the county. Signal got into an issue 2 years back and paid there debt.... please don't want to start that over. If you want to call some schools out.... OK I will South Pitt, Ridgeland (Ga) Ooltewah, Soddy (most kids are zoned for Hixson, and Sale Creek) they are still bad...... Coaching.

What are you talking about? I'm not trying to start a debate. It was a statement about kids being vested in a community tend to have more pride in their program than some other kids may have. I can't speak for the other schools you listed except for SP. I can't say for sure, but I'm not sure if they will have any kids on the 2013 team that don't live within 2-3 miles from the school. They have had a kid or two in the past from Jasper or Kimball, but that happens at every school in our county.

What are you talking about? I'm not trying to start a debate. It was a statement about kids being vested in a community tend to have more pride in their program than some other kids may have. I can't speak for the other schools you listed except for SP. I can't say for sure, but I'm not sure if they will have any kids on the 2013 team that don't live within 2-3 miles from the school. They have had a kid or two in the past from Jasper or Kimball, but that happens at every school in our county.

Sorry dude, I am dum a*s, I went back and re read it, totally miss read the thing..... The doctor is taking me off my meds slowly. Edited by chattacane

This is gonna be a fun year. Lots of young guys coming back with an extra year of experience and fire in their bellies. Bigger, stronger, faster, and smarter.

A chance for revenge against now 5a East Hamilton.

A chance for revenge against an always strong Tyner Squad.

A new rivalry with Red Bank.

Taking on the big boys against 6a Bradley Central.

A heated rivalry with the leprechauns, who will be very good this year and contend in 3a.

Week 9 vs the Greeneville Debils.

It can't get much more exciting than that. Everybody's chompin' at the bit.

Signal will struggle to go 5-5 this year. Great school but you guys missed your shot in 11 to show u could play with the big hitters. East Ham will again will be the 4A school in the area

If you don't know, now you know! How's that for some HotSauce?

Edited by HotSauce101

Signal will struggle to go 5-5 this year. Great school but you guys missed your shot in 11 to show u could play with the big hitters. East Ham will again will be the 4A school in the area

If you don't know, now you know! How's that for some HotSauce?

East Ham is in 5A now so Signal will be the best 4A team in the area. They will win their District easily but they are playing a good out of district schedule.

East Ham is in 5A now so Signal will be the best 4A team in the area. They will win their District easily but they are playing a good out of district schedule.

Possibly I don't know how easy though. Is Red Bank in their district? Signal lost a good bit of guys last year and they were not very good last year. Maybe things have changed but they were not physical at all last year and that doesn't add up to success in 4A.