Signal Mountain 2013 Football Schedule

payner410

Signal Mountain better grow a pair and learn to be physical cause they have some heavy weights coming next year. If you dont know, now you know! How is that for some HotSauce?

Greeneville and Bradley County is the only thing I see that is out of the ordinary, we have played Blackman before. If that is not a heavy weight I don't know what is. I think anyone one on our schedule is beatable. B)

Signal Mountain 2013 Football Schedule

Week 0 East Hamilton

Week 1 Tyner

Week 2 Bledsoe County*

Week 3 Red Bank

Week 4 Grundy County*

Week 5 Bradley Central

Week 6 Notre Dame*

Week 7 Greeneville (Carson Newman?)

Week 8 Chattanooga Christian*

Week 9 Open

Week 10 Sequatchie County*

District Game *

Games in Bold are at home.

Signal could lose to EH, Bradley, Greenville. Toss ups with Tyner and ND. Red Bank is an interesting match-up. I think 7 and 3.

Greeneville and Bradley County is the only thing I see that is out of the ordinary, we have played Blackman before. If that is not a heavy weight I don't know what is. I think anyone one on our schedule is beatable. B)

Both of those will be ugly and Blackman was no heavyweight this past season you guys just got exposed. If you don't know, now you know! How is that for some HotSauce?

Both of those will be ugly and Blackman was no heavyweight this past season you guys just got exposed. If you don't know, now you know! How is that for some HotSauce?

Well we will see, who does Hotsauce follow? Must not be much if your ashamed to even put it in your profile. I love these folks that want to come into these threads and not even let anyone know who they follow.

• 1 month later...

Wow, have times sure changed, hard to believe not a single post on this thread in over a month. Guess now that the original's (people that helped build the program from nothing) kids have all moved on the SM threads will be boring. These new ones just don't share the same passion.

Sad, sad, sad.

I sure wish Pamjam40 could point me in the right direction to get all this scholarship monies he's talking about !!!! I've spent $70,000 from pre-k -11th grade on my son to go to private school !! Nd has 400 students. Half our football players play 2 and 3 sports. So its hard to compete with public schools 2 and 3 times our size. I am new to Coacht and I'm already sick of ignorant people that continue to say "SCHOLARSHIP" I should just ignore you like the bible says but its hard !! I went to a public school in town and just wanted to give my son(junior) and daughter(graduated last year and was a soccer player) a better start then I got. I can't help that most of you would rather have the biggest house on the block,the fanciest car, 4 wheel drive,multiple vacations/fishing trips etc........... then spend it on your childrens education !!!! Which none of these items I have or do ! As for toughness and hitting hard, I guess you didn't come to the Notre Dame - Signal game. My son plays both sides of the ball. Hearing Signal's Coaches scream out for some one to block my sons # made me a proud dad. And I think he broke a few eggshells along the way .. As did a few others on our team !!!!

I didn't think that catholics read the bible..........thought they had their own version.........lol

Wow, have times sure changed, hard to believe not a single post on this thread in over a month. Guess now that the original's (people that helped build the program from nothing) kids have all moved on the SM threads will be boring. These new ones just don't share the same passion.

Sad, sad, sad.

The same passion isn't shared when they aren't kids from the community. The kids and parents from around the Chattanooga area won't have the same pride that homeowners have for their school.

The same passion isn't shared when they aren't kids from the community. The kids and parents from around the Chattanooga area won't have the same pride that homeowners have for their school.

I would bet a pay check it an't much that 95% of the kids that play football at Signal live in the zone. The other 5% got ligit hardship...... About the same as other schools in the county. Signal got into an issue 2 years back and paid there debt.... please don't want to start that over. If you want to call some schools out.... OK I will South Pitt, Ridgeland (Ga) Ooltewah, Soddy (most kids are zoned for Hixson, and Sale Creek) they are still bad...... Coaching.
  • Upvote 1