Signal Mountain 2013 Football Schedule

payner410

Baylor beat EH or signal..... he funny!.... Even though Baylor, McCallie, Notre Lame and Boyd steal the top 5 players from every public middle school via scholarship......its still private school football, those kids are soft, private school kids are not hardnosed, aggressive.... I've never been to a Private School game were you heard helment noise from the stands....... or even hard enough contact to break an egg shell.... private school kids are soft as baby feces.

I sure wish Pamjam40 could point me in the right direction to get all this scholarship monies he's talking about !!!! I've spent $70,000 from pre-k -11th grade on my son to go to private school !! Nd has 400 students. Half our football players play 2 and 3 sports. So its hard to compete with public schools 2 and 3 times our size. I am new to Coacht and I'm already sick of ignorant people that continue to say "SCHOLARSHIP" I should just ignore you like the bible says but its hard !! I went to a public school in town and just wanted to give my son(junior) and daughter(graduated last year and was a soccer player) a better start then I got. I can't help that most of you would rather have the biggest house on the block,the fanciest car, 4 wheel drive,multiple vacations/fishing trips etc........... then spend it on your childrens education !!!! Which none of these items I have or do ! As for toughness and hitting hard, I guess you didn't come to the Notre Dame - Signal game. My son plays both sides of the ball. Hearing Signal's Coaches scream out for some one to block my sons # made me a proud dad. And I think he broke a few eggshells along the way .. As did a few others on our team !!!! Edited by Cannaonball54

I sure wish Pamjam40 could point me in the right direction to get all this scholarship monies he's talking about !!!! I've spent $70,000 from pre-k -11th grade on my son to go to private school !! Nd has 400 students. Half our football players play 2 and 3 sports. So its hard to compete with public schools 2 and 3 times our size. I am new to Coacht and I'm already sick of ignorant people that continue to say "SCHOLARSHIP" I should just ignore you like the bible says but its hard !! I went to a public school in town and just wanted to give my son(junior) and daughter(graduated last year and was a soccer player) a better start then I got. I can't help that most of you would rather have the biggest house on the block,the fanciest car, 4 wheel drive,multiple vacations/fishing trips etc........... then spend it on your childrens education !!!! Which none of these items I have or do ! As for toughness and hitting hard, I guess you didn't come to the Notre Dame - Signal game. My son plays both sides of the ball. Hearing Signal's Coaches scream out for some one to block my sons # made me a proud dad. And I think he broke a few eggshells along the way .. As did a few others on our team !!!!

How is it hard to compete when you can recruit any kid you want?

If you don't want to play bigger schools then go back to D2 or change classifications.

... and lost... to that (very weak) Signal Mountain team.

Welcome to reality.

Edited by DougVick

I sure wish Pamjam40 could point me in the right direction to get all this scholarship monies he's talking about !!!! I've spent $70,000 from pre-k -11th grade on my son to go to private school !! Nd has 400 students. Half our football players play 2 and 3 sports. So its hard to compete with public schools 2 and 3 times our size. I am new to Coacht and I'm already sick of ignorant people that continue to say "SCHOLARSHIP" I should just ignore you like the bible says but its hard !! I went to a public school in town and just wanted to give my son(junior) and daughter(graduated last year and was a soccer player) a better start then I got. I can't help that most of you would rather have the biggest house on the block,the fanciest car, 4 wheel drive,multiple vacations/fishing trips etc........... then spend it on your childrens education !!!! Which none of these items I have or do ! As for toughness and hitting hard, I guess you didn't come to the Notre Dame - Signal game. My son plays both sides of the ball. Hearing Signal's Coaches scream out for some one to block my sons # made me a proud dad. And I think he broke a few eggshells along the way .. As did a few others on our team !!!!

I have no idea if ND offers scholarships, I have never heard of it or met anyone that got one. I will tell you what I do know, McCallie and Baylor do! I have no problem with it at all….. Going to a private school is a choice that a family makes period. The choice can be made easier when tuition is reduced, and the rest is picked up by a booster, oh I am sorry a concerned business man who likes to help poor families get ahead in life. And oh yea helps his old school achieve athletic excellence.

I don’t want to here anything about entrance exams and that a kid must pass it to get in we are selective. That is pure BS! I have a spouse that teaches in the public school system who has taught some of these kids, my child also went to school with them, and say’s they barely get by. So the strong entrance exams are Bull. Did I mention that the entrance exams are bull!

Hey I told every McCallie and Baylor person I know it’s OK to recruit top players I am fine with it just don’t feed folks the kool aid and come on here and say you don’t .

I have no idea if ND offers scholarships, I have never heard of it or met anyone that got one. I will tell you what I do know, McCallie and Baylor do! I have no problem with it at all….. Going to a private school is a choice that a family makes period. The choice can be made easier when tuition is reduced, and the rest is picked up by a booster, oh I am sorry a concerned business man who likes to help poor families get ahead in life. And oh yea helps his old school achieve athletic excellence.

I don’t want to here anything about entrance exams and that a kid must pass it to get in we are selective. That is pure BS! I have a spouse that teaches in the public school system who has taught some of these kids, my child also went to school with them, and say’s they barely get by. So the strong entrance exams are Bull. Did I mention that the entrance exams are bull!

Hey I told every McCallie and Baylor person I know it’s OK to recruit top players I am fine with it just don’t feed folks the kool aid and come on here and say you don’t .

Well said !!!

Your point was that Notre Dame was physical with a very weak public school, correct?

I'm pointing out that, a.) Signal wasn't very good and b.) ND obviously wasn't physical enough or they would have won the game.

Would you like to keep going?

Sure keep going.....You still missed the point !! Didn't I just say we were a young team ???

OK dude just made a phone call yea you do give aid to football players....... Best advice I can give you is to shhhhhhsh! Yea I can prove it but do you want to call out some of your own folks.

Baylor would put a mud hole in EH or SM... A couple more years with potter and McCallie will too

Thanks for your input. But Baylors star RB told me he could have rushed for 2k yards this year if he was still at East Ham. Here is another thing for you cat, if we suck so bad why do your folks keep comming to our 8th grade games, you sure like our players to prop up your team. Here is another one for you smart guy told by a big Baylor Alum, we need to get some lineman cause we have none. I saw you play along with McCallie, You could not have beaten Signal, Phillips would have shreded your DB's Heck the McCallie QB did. As for East Ham, please..... Potter is also beating your brains in in getting new 8th graders. Edited by chattacane

How is it hard to compete when you can recruit any kid you want?

If you don't want to play bigger schools then go back to D2 or change classifications.

... and lost... to that (very weak) Signal Mountain team.

Welcome to reality.

Did not I say I was a proud dad ????? When I go to the games I don't have to worry if my son is proud of me !! Oh by the way not whining about who we play . I just said it was hard to compete and we do compete by the way. We start off next year with Knox Catholic and we also play Polk and Boyd. So it dont look like we want to change classifications. Does it ?? Recruit players give me a break. :roflolk:

OK dude just made a phone call yea you do give aid to football players....... Best advice I can give you is to shhhhhhsh! Yea I can prove it but do you want to call out some of your own folks.

Let me re-visit this issue the kids I know about now all would be ligit kids who would need the aid, That I have no problem with.... They also did well on the exam.