Signal Mountain 2013 Football Schedule

payner410

Where a school is geographically doesn't matter in the case of private schools. I would drive my son 30 miles to go to school at ND and alot of parents do and even further. My problem is that people say we let students come to school for free !!! Recruiting ??? If i tell a friend at Signal that my son is having a great time at Football at ND and they should consider sending their child there. Is that recruiting ??? Troll just tries to stir stuff up !!! We should make these threads about how great our sons our doing. Instead of tearing schools and people down . :ph34r: I was on this thread cause someone mention my school. I will start my own now. By the way Notre Dame 5-0 in basketball. Go Irish !!!!!!!

Hey CB54 how big of a "Scholarship you get from the Pope and the Sisters? You can't deny that the Dioces doesn't contribute a large amount of cash for financial aid to special students. You can't deny it! It is going on! Recruting at its best! Thank You Sisters for taking care of the poor and underprivilged football players. You need to move to DII and say 3 Hail Mary's... Sorry.....I mean throw them.

cannonball and smoke I think you figured out that chattacane and doug vick are complete idiots that just because their team finally won some games think they are world beaters and do nothing but look for excuses why other teams are BETTER!

but if you look at who they play your team or quite frankly any decent team would have won just as many games as they did. the combined record of the mighty hurricanes 2012 opponents was 46 wins and 54 losses their region opponent record was 26-44

So just let them enjoy this great success they are having, and by the way eh is still scared to play baylor you can use any excuse you want. bottom line is you had the chance and said no. but I will give them some credit for scheduling DB and Riverdale good luck with that!

OK, Reddad, if you want to have a debate on this start a thread on the D2 page I meet you over there, and we can have some fun. This also helps you cause your Baylor folks can come to your aid, I am sure the McCallie folks will jump in and help you (got more dirt on them then you) you’re going to need it. Let’s not mess up the Signal folk’s thread.

Like your numbers on win and losses vs. teams we played. But my friend the season is the season, just can’t take part of the schedule to better your argument. East Ham finished with 13 games and the teams we played had a combined 74-69 + 5 record. Baylor team’s records were a combined 78-63 + 15. You record does include the best team in the state Ensworth 13-0. You also had to play 4-7 team twice back to back wow. So you did have a winning record against teams with a winning record. Well pal so did we. Not as good as you but we did, thanks for throwing out misleading info to better your point. Again pal this is fact you avoided it twice. I will try again……… The local sports writer who has been watching high school football for 40 years and is a big advocate for your school and McCallie and writes many glowing articles for your teams said in print. “Chattanooga’s best offence East Hamilton, Chattanooga’s best defense East Hamilton†I guess he is only write when he say’s something positive about your school. You never watch us play live if you say you did you are not telling the truth I watched you play McCallie who you barely beat and is in rebuilding mode. By the way what he got from our 8th grade team you are in trouble the next few years. I can share story after story about kids getting into your school, and how they got there but that does you and your school no good and makes me look jealous. So neither you nor me win. By the way I am not jealous my kid did take the exam and had a shot at both schools, did not tour Baylor but did at McCallie. It was his choice where to go but after he talked with coach Gatewood he stayed put. Again staying or going it’s a kids choice is it not. Was it not your choice after leaving Ooltewah Middle to go to Baylor?

Now I will try to win you over and make you feel better. Baylor and McCallie should year in and year out be the best teams in the city. I nor anyone else should feel bad about it. Both have the luxury of going out and finding the best players to come to your school, your QB came here for football (over a host of schools buying for his pick) and is a D1 Prospect. No one should be mad about this; my God it’s a dream for some kids to get that education and to better themselves. Both have the highest paid coaching staffs in the city. Both have facilities that no one can come close too. Strength coaches best in the business. Training tables, shoes equipment no one can compete with that. YOU SHOULD HAVE THE BETTER TEAM! Again no one should be mad, but they will you just need to deal with it. But every once in a while a public school has a run with quality teams that sometimes are better then both of you. It dose not happen much but it does happen. I go back to Ooltewah’s run with Benny and Gate they were better then both of you for about 3 to 4 years. I think as do many others think that this year East Ham was the premier team. Next year not so much. (Maybe) But you can’t even think in your mind this is possible, you are so stuck on yourself, and your team. Let me break it to you. Your team was average this year, and should be better next year. We are not scared to play you Gate is not scared to play you. Your coach would not play dobbins Bennitt and Riverdale, so your argument we are scared is bull. We are not going to do you a free recruiting visit for our younger players. We along with some others have been burned by your schools. I do wish you the very best of luck know many Baylor folks who are close friends. As for you calling me an idiot, it was the first thing you got right.

• Upvote 1

Can't wait to play you guys even though we shld have played a couple years ago. Oh we'll you'll get your butt whoopin soon enough lol is it football time yet?

Can't wait to play you guys even though we shld have played a couple years ago. Oh we'll you'll get your butt whoopin soon enough lol is it football time yet?

I see yer stutterin' again. A little early to be talkin' about who's gonna whoop who, but I think the Eagles are gonna be pretty good next year. What about yer GreeneDevils?