David Gregory resigns at William Blount.

Thanks GovMan and WBguy for the information. Money still an issue with the best choice for the job. Would still be a pay cut or equal to leave his system and coaching sup. to go to WB. If not a raise to take on the challenge, I believe he will stay where he is. I guess we will have to settle again.

I have heard that they have their man, and personally, I believe it is Ridge. But, I believe they will still go through with several interviews. Probably a solid hire, I have been impressed with what he has done at GB in the last few years. It will be interesting to see what happens in the next couple of years, I know the man that had the overwhelming majority of support from parents that had kids coming into the program the next few years, did not even get an interview.

Good luck to whoever gets it, they are going to need it.

I heard that Brewer really liked Ridge and was impressed by him. I also heard that Hicks (Greenback OC) put in for the job. As Chemo said if Ridge gets the job Hicks is in line for GB. I believe Ridge could be the hire.

You gonna bring your boy up to play at WB, if they hire Ridge?

I have heard that they have their man, and personally, I believe it is Ridge. But, I believe they will still go through with several interviews. Probably a solid hire, I have been impressed with what he has done at GB in the last few years. It will be interesting to see what happens in the next couple of years, I know the man that had the overwhelming majority of support from parents that had kids coming into the program the next few years, did not even get an interview.

Good luck to whoever gets it, they are going to need it.

who is that?

I may bring him that way, you never know. Ridge is a good man and he has had some good GB teams. These last 2 teams should have went alot farther than they did but he is a good coach.

I agree, I thought they had a bad game against Coalfield in the playoffs. They just picked the wrong night to have a bad game.