7AAA

Blazeallthewaze

Time to get one of these started for girls basketball in 7aaa.

I know Riverdale is the overwhelming favorite. What will all the other teams look like?

I expect Oakland to be very good with Eubanks and Riggins back for another year. Riverdale has a ton of talent like always. Losing Barbee I don't believe will effect them very much.

I watched Blackman tonight for the 1st time and they won a very tough game against Antioch 61 - 50. Blackman trailed for most of the game but pulled away in the 4th. Alex Johnson played a great game and I would say scored somewhere in the 20's. I was really impressed with Dangerfield at point guard. I was looking forward to seeing her play and she can really handle the ball well. She did not shoot very well but I believe this may have been 1st home game jitters. Also impressed with Bond and Miller underneath. I believe Blackman played without 2 of its starters in Killings and Jackson. I was looking forward to seeing Jackson for the 1st time but hopefully she will be back for the next game. Blackman is very, very young and will have a good year but probably will have its best years in the next 2 - 3 years.

Alex had 32.She was a monster tonite!!!!!I was at da game as well.Antioch had scrappy guards but they seemed so undisciplined as a team.I knew when blackman got up that there was no turning back after that.it was a close game I feel based off of Blackman's mistakes.Dangerfield did excellent and I feel the same way bout her being jittery.it wont be too many games where she miss 7 lay-ups.

We had a good win against Independence last night with multiple players scoring a lot of points Ty did a great job leading us along with Alexa Tiffany Lewis hit some big 3s early to proived the lead and Brandy Alley provided a physical force in the middle. SHelbie was her usual self and of course O is always going to do her job and part

Saturday night was another big win with multiple palyers doing so much...this is a team where I wish we had more basketballs because we have so many players that can do so much

We do miss Cobi she is now starting for the georgia bulldogs so it is crazy to say you dont miss a player like that. but we do have enough to soften the blow last year we played mostly 6 deep and sometimes 7 this year he is playing 8 players a lot with a 9th player from time to time so we are a little deeper and if one of our girls gets into foul trouble we can plug someone in and still be ok...

Welcome to our new coach Corey Barrett he has a lot of talent to work with and I hope he has fun and enjoys this experienced team 4 of our girls have started since freshman year so he has a lot of experienced talent .

Alex had 32.She was a monster tonite!!!!!I was at da game as well.Antioch had scrappy guards but they seemed so undisciplined as a team.I knew when blackman got up that there was no turning back after that.it was a close game I feel based off of Blackman's mistakes.Dangerfield did excellent and I feel the same way bout her being jittery.it wont be too many games where she miss 7 lay-ups.

I knew Alex had a lot. I was very impressed with Antioch, I thought they were a really athletic and well coached team. They had a couple of guards that were really good. We would not have won this game without Alex doing what she did. Do you know why Killings and Jackson didn't play? They looked healthy so I assume some kind of discipline issue. Hope they get everything straightened out and are ready for the next game.

I knew Alex had a lot. I was very impressed with Antioch, I thought they were a really athletic and well coached team. They had a couple of guards that were really good. We would not have won this game without Alex doing what she did. Do you know why Killings and Jackson didn't play? They looked healthy so I assume some kind of discipline issue. Hope they get everything straightened out and are ready for the next game.

Killings is coming off an injury and Jackson has a transfer issue. Please stop assuming what you think is going on.

• 2 weeks later...