Oak Ridge 2013 Schedule?

boyfromsi

No prob Rally.... I moved to OR when I was 13. Moved away after HS and moved back because Oak Ridge is the best place on the planet to live. (( well, until the speed cameras came) I am a very

Passionate Wildcat fan. If I come across as neg. it is because I was spoiled with winning here- and I want to get back to that. I will not lie- I have a lot of questions abt the staff. Not Joe himself of course. I hope that I am wrong. There is a reason that Joe wanted those three Coaches and I think I know why.

No prob Rally.... I moved to OR when I was 13. Moved away after HS and moved back because Oak Ridge is the best place on the planet to live. (( well, until the speed cameras came) I am a very

Passionate Wildcat fan. If I come across as neg. it is because I was spoiled with winning here- and I want to get back to that. I will not lie- I have a lot of questions abt the staff. Not Joe himself of course. I hope that I am wrong. There is a reason that Joe wanted those three Coaches and I think I know why.

This is your most interesting post. I never gave it much thought but I figured he just wanted the coaches. But now I think I know what you mean.

It was in the daily wipe in Oak Ridge yesterday.

Week

1 Farragut

2 Clinton*

3 Halls

4 McMinn Co*

5 Gibbs*

6 Campbell Co.

7 Karns*

8 Powell

9 Knox Central

10 Anderson Co.*

* denotes home game

Didn't know I was that good did Ya?

Notice Murvil and Harden Valley are gone, paper said Mullins said conflicting open dates were the reason. Mike said they tried a bunch of folks including DB, Science Hill and Bearden. Sounds like the old days when nobody wanted to play us, not the reason now I'm sure.

Wish we would have added yall.

I was at practice for a bit today. I saw whom i thought to be one of the new coaches working with the QB's (maybe Wyatt?), but i never saw Kwayu Graham. I am still confused about the coaching situation because one of the posters (i think ORnole) said he saw Kwayu on the practice field coaching the other day, but i saw him nowhere. Confused as i'll get out, still. BTW, our receivers and QB's need A LOT (and that is putting it mildly) reps before the start of the season. I saw way too many overthrown short intermediate routes to the receivers and way too many dropped balls. If it's bad now imagine what it will be like for the WR's when a LB or safety or corner is heading for them to take their head off.

Edited by GaddisTossSweep

I was at practice for a bit today. I saw whom i thought to be one of the new coaches working with the QB's (maybe Wyatt?), but i never saw Kwayu Graham. I am still confused about the coaching situation because one of the posters (i think ORnole) said he saw Kwayu on the practice field coaching the other day, but i saw him nowhere. Confused as i'll get out, still. BTW, our receivers and QB's need A LOT (and that is putting it mildly) reps before the start of the season. I saw way too many overthrown short intermediate routes to the receivers and way too many dropped balls. If it's bad now imagine what it will be like for the WR's when a LB or safety or corner is heading for them to take their head off.

You make it sound very bad. Will we win five games?