Covington vs. Fulton (This Wheeler man against this Black man)

Roy Dillard

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly what the rest of the opponents said we will just have to wait until Saturday for the final results

And you are saying exactly what the last two teams Covington has played said. You sir have not seen Covington play, so the main reason you are predicting a Fulton win is because you are a homer, and because Fulton is in East Tennessee. If you were a Covington alum and they were in East Tennessee you would be saying they would win.

And you are saying exactly what the last two teams Covington has played said. You sir have not seen Covington play, so the main reason you are predicting a Fulton win is because you are a homer, and because Fulton is in East Tennessee. If you were a Covington alum and they were in East Tennessee you would be saying they would win.

i have saw them both play fulton has too much speed - covington has not saw this kind of speed on defense all year fulton will run away from them. 38-10 fulton

Fulton wins BIG. Covington hasnt since this level of football.all yr. We do it BIG in the EAST