Covington vs. Fulton (This Wheeler man against this Black man)

Roy Dillard

This championship game will be a real good game. I garuntee you this Wheeler man better make his blockers lift alot of weights this week. This Black man has this boy named Cooperwood that is real big. He is 6'7 327lbs according to my Murphy Fair book. I garuntee you this boy is big enough to play in the SEC. This is a real big boy. You think im joking but im not.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This championship game will be a real good game. I garuntee you this Wheeler man better make his blockers lift alot of weights this week. This Black man has this boy named Cooperwood that is real big. He is 6'7 327lbs according to my Murphy Fair book. I garuntee you this boy is big enough to play in the SEC. This is a real big boy. You think im joking but im not.

Tennessee should sign him...they have a lot of big slow lineman

watched covington the past couple of weeks - no pun intened but Final score Fulton 42-17 !

If I had a dollar for every time I heard that the past 3 weeks I'd have 3 dollars....you aren't going to scare anyone from Covington by saying nonsense like that. I can assure you that Covington won't lose by 3+ touchdowns. If you had watched Covington recently you would see that wont happen.