Covington vs. Fulton (This Wheeler man against this Black man)

Roy Dillard

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my bad I forgot y'all just take it I apologize... & Saturday you want be playin Giles just to let you know so you can get over your Giles win

Fulton by far had the tougher road to the ship hands down so if they wanna brag a little let'em, they deserve it. Keep the gold east Fulton good luck!

White ran a 80 yard TD run on the first play from scrimmage for Covington. He blew past the entire secondary. If you werent impressed with him it was because you were trying not to be. He also had 2 picks and a fumble recovery. Both of them (1 and 5) are fast.

what i saw was he got a 5 yard lead on #1 of liberty and #1 hawked him down and tried to strip the ball. what i saw was your number 5 lose a foot race to number 1 of liberty!!

Yea one play! What was the final score?

did i say anything about the score? Did i say covington was not the better team? I'm just tired of you guys acting like you have the fastest players in 4a. i'm just saying your beloved number 5 is SLOWER than liberty's number 1. p.s your not gonna hurt me with your childish comments. If you cant tell by the name i am a Lexington alumni. I only came to the game to watch good football, and to see what all the fuss was about with your number 5. yea he's a good athlete, however he is not track worthy, i'm sorry if that hurts your feelings. anyway good luck against Fulton i truly believe you will need it. If you can't run the ball against liberty how do you expect to do it against Fulton don't make me laugh, and stop bringing up your one hit wonder on the first play of the game :/ how did your running game look the rest of the game. It didn't look to impressive from my point of view. once again good luck against Fulton Edited by LHSallstatekicker

did i say anything about the score? Did i say covington was not the better team? I'm just tired of you guys acting like you have the fastest players in 4a. i'm just saying your beloved number 5 is SLOWER than liberty's number 1. p.s your not gonna hurt me with your childish comments. If you cant tell by the name i am a Lexington alumni. I only came to the game to watch good football, and to see what all the fuss was about with your number 5. yea he's a good athlete, however he is not track worthy, i'm sorry if that hurts your feelings. anyway good luck against Fulton i truly believe you will need it. If you can't run the ball against liberty how do you expect to do it against Fulton don't make me laugh, and stop bringing up your one hit wonder on the first play of the game :/ how did your running game look the rest of the game. It didn't look to impressive from my point of view. once again good luck against Fulton

mr Lexington alum y'all are at home two years in a row haha thought y'all were gonna make a run not..an mr number 1from liberty is at home an number 5 jwhite is still playin an num1 sure looked good against the weak liberty defense our o line was on point for our running backs so jump on someone else's bandwagon cookie

did i say anything about the score? Did i say covington was not the better team? I'm just tired of you guys acting like you have the fastest players in 4a. i'm just saying your beloved number 5 is SLOWER than liberty's number 1. p.s your not gonna hurt me with your childish comments. If you cant tell by the name i am a Lexington alumni. I only came to the game to watch good football, and to see what all the fuss was about with your number 5. yea he's a good athlete, however he is not track worthy, i'm sorry if that hurts your feelings. anyway good luck against Fulton i truly believe you will need it. If you can't run the ball against liberty how do you expect to do it against Fulton don't make me laugh, and stop bringing up your one hit wonder on the first play of the game :/ how did your running game look the rest of the game. It didn't look to impressive from my point of view. once again good luck against Fulton

mr Lexington alum y'all are at home two years in a row haha thought y'all were gonna make a run not..an mr number 1from liberty is at home an number 5 jwhite is still playin an num1 sure looked good against the weak liberty defense our o line was on point for our running backs so jump on someone else's bandwagon cookie

lol ouch that hurts more than you will ever know, well not really i'm used to lexington losing early in the playoffs it has come to be expected. I heard it's worse to get there and lose than lose early so haha ahead of time so childish. trust me i'm not on your bandwagon and i'll post wherever i please. i wish you were the only disrespectful fan of the chargers so i could muster up some respect for covington, however as i left the game covington fans were singing nah nah nah nah hey hey hey goodbye to the liberty fans as they exited the field. grow up guys well as i said to giles the other day i can't wait until fulton leaves a sour taste in your mouths, and it will happen I hope fulton fans show you the respect you have shown your opponents after they hand you a beating which is none.

I don't care what Johnston White runs his 40 time in.. He is a heckuva RB who will get All-State honors two years in row! Leading his team to the Semis last year and then State this year! He is one heckuva football player!

Last year all the Covington fans said the best back in West Tn is not even playing (Carlos Williams). Then I watched Johnston White run all over CC! I said if the Williams kid is better than the White kid he's got to be amazing! Had Covington picked all year to go to State... Good luck to the Chargers! Bring the Gold Ball back West!

Covington had 300 yards on the ground Friday night. Last time I checked that was not "struggling to run the ball." You can chase a guy down from behind all you want, but if your a dead dog when you get there what good does it do you? Fact is that #5 and #1 for Covington were the fastest two guys on the field. And the best two on the field also. Once again all this talk about liberty and those cats are at the house. End of discussion.