Dresden Lions 2013

TNFootball

ysoangry, hogheaven and whoever else cares, years ago McKenzie was playing Dresden at Dresden and it was during bow season. I was hunting up on the hill behind the lot where the buses are kept and maintained across the road from the field that evening. From my stand I had a great view of the field with my binoculars and I had carried my portable radio. You can guess where this is going........! I sat in my deer stand and watched/listened to the game from up on that hill. Didn't get down until about 9:30 that night and don't even remember who won that game now but will never forget doing that. My ex wasn't very happy with me that night but then she wasn't happy about much of anything so.......................!

Good memory. That was probably in the early '80's I guess.

That area there is full of deer. See them all the time after practice. That would probably be a pretty good view. Another spot I've seen several deer at is the field across from Bethel's football field. I could see a football playing bow hunter sliding over there and sticking one.

There are a lot of deer all around Bethel's field. There are a ton of 'em across the road but don't imagine the Hollands want anyone over there huntin' 'em. lol    And that particular property is not in the city limits so guess one could use a gun too. The woods at the north end of Bethel's field is home to a lot of deer too all the way over to my back yard on the opposite side of the Vera Lowe Center behind the stadium. They range all the way out to Hwy. 22.

Wish whoever was in charge of deciding how to spend money to upgrade the stadium would have considered working on the visitor side. It's never good to have opposing teams sitting beside each other & it always seems to be the case when the Mustangs come to town. There definately wasn't enough seating at Gleason either but sitting on their home side was never a consideration. The majority of our fans stood on the sideline the entire game. If there is any money left someone needs to recommend more seating & parking on the visitor side. Bathrooms & concessions on that side would be an added bonus.

Wish whoever was in charge of deciding how to spend money to upgrade the stadium would have considered working on the visitor side. It's never good to have opposing teams sitting beside each other & it always seems to be the case when the Mustangs come to town. There definately wasn't enough seating at Gleason either but sitting on their home side was never a consideration. The majority of our fans stood on the sideline the entire game. If there is any money left someone needs to recommend more seating & parking on the visitor side. Bathrooms & concessions on that side would be an added bonus.

i second that.ive never been  treated more rudely at a high school football game.