Dresden Lions 2013

TNFootball

Not if the dogs match the intensity of last weeks game.

They didn't but still got the win 27-6. Scott's Hill played a really tough game tonight. They should be proud of their effort. Gleason seemed a bit flat tonight but that's understandable I guess. Scott's Hill is improving slowly but surely. Their players and fans were all class tonight.

Several good games around tonight!!!!

Some awesome games tonight!  Huntingdon took Milan in overtime 21-20. I don't think Milan should have gone for 2 so early personally..... Halls beat Humboldt in a close one 12-7. Union City beat Peabody too. Can't say much for the defensive struggle in Martin where Westview squeaked by McKenzie 62-39 ?! Neither team brought a defensive player to the game it seems. 101 points scored...........that's insane!!! Actually the Rebels had the most offensive yards (over 400 according to the radio stat guy) and the combined total all purpose yards were right at 1000 yards on the night. After 10 before the mess was over. With the Rebel loss and the Halls win it looks like the Rebels will not be dressing out after next Friday.

Edited by duckman38201
  • Upvote 1

Some awesome games tonight! Huntingdon took Milan in overtime 21-20. I don't think Milan should have gone for 2 so early personally..... Halls beat Humboldt in a close one 12-7. Union City beat Peabody too. Can't say much for the defensive struggle in Martin where Westview squeaked by McKenzie 62-39 ?! Neither team brought a defensive player to the game it seems. 101 points scored...........that's insane!!! Actually the Rebels had the most offensive yards (over 400 according to the radio stat guy) and the combined total all purpose yards were right at 1000 yards on the night. After 10 before the mess was over. With the Rebel loss and the Halls win it looks like the Rebels will not be dressing out after next Friday.

5 and 5 will get you in the playoffs.

5 and 5 will get you in the playoffs.

In some cases but not in this one it seems. We needed some help which we didn't get tonight. The only way we make it now is depending on strength of schedule and next Friday's games. I hate it because historically we've been there but honestly we don't deserve to be there. We will surely be able to beat some teams that will make it but likely will never get a chance to play them anyway so....... We just need to step the program back up....nothing is given to one nowdays based on "history".  The Halls win likely will keep us in street clothes in week 11.

Congratrs on ur win at Milan tonight. Man did Milan step up. I don't think they should have gone for 2 in the first OT though. Definitely too risky. Bet Morris will be thinking about that one all night tonight. LOL

Edited by duckman38201
  • Upvote 1

Decided it was too cold to get out. The boy was at UTM to watch the Rebels and Chargers. The wife was still overwhelmed with football though.

Son was texting me updates from Martin.

Watched the live stream of Huntingdon and Milan on the computer. Good job Huntingdon High on the live feed more schools should do this.

Listened to Union City and Trenton on the radio.

Decided it was too cold to get out. The boy was at UTM to watch the Rebels and Chargers. The wife was still overwhelmed with football though.

Son was texting me updates from Martin.

Watched the live stream of Huntingdon and Milan on the computer. Good job Huntingdon High on the live feed more schools should do this.

Listened to Union City and Trenton on the radio.

About halftime at Gleason I decided it was too cold to get out even though I already was!!! 5 minuites later I was in the truck headed home and keeping up with the game at Gleason via phone and listening to McKenzie on the radio (as well as Huntingdon/Milan). I can multi-task like a fool when I'm warm and chillin'. lol

I'll be back at Gleason next Friday for senior night but will be dressed accordingly if the weather is even close to what it was this week. I'll appear to be duck hunting at a football game actually. You can decide who I'm for by the side I'm hangin' out on!!!! lol Amazing how quick winter hit us. I missed fall somewhere?