2013 Boyd Buchanan

skydogg25

Speaking from the FC side, you never know what the offseason can bring. Last year everyone was excited about how the season ended but there was this very underlying "yikes-now what" from everyone knowing that we were losing 5 to 7 super key guys. I literally heard people walking out of the Cookeville championship game last year saying "We are dead next year". Some doubted we would even make the playoffs this season. All this nonsense talk about recruiting our new QB.....that's not what got us success this year. Yes, a big part of it but it was mostly what you guys are discussing here, younger guys stepping up. What good is a great new QB if you don't have the line or the receivers? I for one am very much looking forward to how you guys bounce back. I think it will be a great story. Now that we don't play each other in playoffs anymore we can pull for you guys!

LOPAO.........you FSC fellers is dang lucky you got that QB, jest like Auburn got Cam Newton a couple years ago! 1 great play maker player added to any team at any level makes a huge difference. Facts are obvious No Cam No War Eagles winning much....coach fired after losing season....No Long, No Commanders winning as much neither..... Be thankful he will be back but don't try to down play his arrival..... The Bucs have a major key player coming back @ QB similar to what SP faced this year... Good luck in the off season Edited by OLD PIRATE

I like the sound of that! Any word on the remainder of the schedule? I'm assuming we will have SP on there. I also heard a rumble of possibly FRA?

Brainerd at home, DCA on the road, of course Silverdale, Grace, and Copper Basin, and S.P. at Home, cant remember but I think we may keep Howard on the schedule and as far as I knew we were keeping 10th open in Case Meigs County came to our district, but they are not so I dont know who the 10th would be, but FRA may be them...I know we are playing FRA in baseball at the LV tourney!

I think the Bucs will be ok they just have to get a few younger players some time to get the feel of the game. I don't think it is unreasonable to look for the Buc's to repeat as district champs however the Seachickens should be strong next year.

I never thought I would see the day we could put Seachicken and strong in the same sentence. :mrgreen: