2013 Boyd Buchanan

skydogg25

Just got our full schedule. No FCS. Not sure what happend there. And no Marion Co so they go back to chicken status. :mrgreen:

2013 football Schedule

August 23rd BBS vs Red Bank Away

August 30th BBS vs McMinn Central Away

September 6th BBS vs FRA Home

September 12th (Thursday) BBS vs Notre Dame Home

September 20th Open

September 27th BBS vs DCA Away

October 4th BBS vs Grace Away

October 11th BBS vs South Pitt Home

October 18th BBS vs Copper Basin Away

October 25th BBS vs Sequatchie Away

November 1st BBS vs Silverdale Home
Edited by reaction

Thanks Reaction, was going to post it this weekend but couldnt get around to it...yeah it looks as though FCS and Marion both went away but schedule still looks strong:}

Coach Reynolds text Coach McNeal, the day before the championship game, and informed him that Boyd would have to play a team closer to Chattanooga, per his AD advising him. I can't say as to why FC was chosen to be let go when FRA was added to the schedule after FC, but good luck on the upcoming year Bucs. I really wish we could have continued to play because it could have turned into a great rivalry.

Thanks Reaction, was going to post it this weekend but couldnt get around to it...yeah it looks as though FCS and Marion both went away but schedule still looks strong:}

Yes I like the schedule. I'm looking forward to the ND game @ The Swamp on Thursday night. Hopefully we can draw a good gate from that one. ND will be tough though.

Coach Reynolds text Coach McNeal, the day before the championship game, and informed him that Boyd would have to play a team closer to Chattanooga, per his AD advising him. I can't say as to why FC was chosen to be let go when FRA was added to the schedule after FC, but good luck on the upcoming year Bucs. I really wish we could have continued to play because it could have turned into a great rivalry.

I agree I was under the impression we were playing up until today when I got this. Good luck to FCS as well. Bummed it didn't work out. FCS would of been a great tune up game for our season.

Yes I like the schedule. I'm looking forward to the ND game @ The Swamp on Thursday night. Hopefully we can draw a good gate from that one. ND will be tough though.

I hope we can have a huge crowd as well, with only 4 games we need to draw well in all of them. The gate for week 10 should be awesome with it being for the district championship!!

Yes I saw that. I never thought I would see the day that the district could come down to week 10 vs the Seachickens.

Yeah it has a funny sound to it doesnt it, but truly looks like that will happen and the funniest thing is that the Seachickens may play that creme puff schedule again and come in undefeated and ranked high, so it would be an upset technically LOL