2013 Boyd Buchanan

skydogg25

That's what I'm asking. I was told directly by a lifelong friend that happens to be a Goodpasture parent, Reynolds was the man. He must have gotten some cold feet at the last minute. Does anyone know?

Ambassador I heard the same thing from several sources that everything was a done deal. Then I got a text Sunday saying that Coach signed a contract extension with Boyd. That's all I know.

Ambassador I heard the same thing from several sources that everything was a done deal. Then I got a text Sunday saying that Coach signed a contract extension with Boyd. That's all I know.

Contract Extension.........................dad burnit Old Pirate says them private folkes is some different type of folkes!. So you is saying if Boyd has some bad years and for what ever reason the coach is let go then he will be paid like that Dooley man @ Tenn?

Wow, look for the tuitions to go up, best the parents get signed contracts that the tuition ain't going up neither. And Old Pirate ain't joking neither...................

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...