Possible 2013 preseason 1a top ten

TheWoodMan

I was a little off in my prediction. I said after last seasons state championship game that Gordonsville would be state champions and not have a game in the playoffs closer than two touchdowns. I missed on the point spread, but not on the team I said would win it.

I'm not ready to crown Coalfield just yet though. I'm just saying they have more people back than anyone else in the east.

Ambassador you got it right congrats on 2012,One question I have;did being a moderator on coacht give you inside info that the TSSAA was using the high school replacement officiating crews in place of the skilled highschool officiating crews this year? Who takes the gold ball 2013? We need to know who to root for.

Ambassador you got it right congrats on 2012,One question I have;did being a moderator on coacht give you inside info that the TSSAA was using the high school replacement officiating crews in place of the skilled highschool officiating crews this year? Who takes the gold ball 2013? We need to know who to root for.

The biggest senior groups in the east will be Coalfield and Greenback. SP will have a decent size senior class as well, but not like Gordy had.

I think it will come down to SP and Humboldt. However, I think Coalfield will have a strong say in it.

LOL..Humboldt Just Shafted Thier Coach!...And Hired Thier Middle School Coach In His Place!...The Whole Community Is In An Uproar...So We Will See...Check Out The Board Bland Out At Humboldt...

You picked it right after the game last season. Who takes it 2013?

Old Pirate ain't sure what Amby thinks but GV had more top notch players returning than any team has going into 2013. Next year is a tougher pick..3 way toss up between CF,GB & SP. OP says the team that performs best in the off season will have the advantage.... Who will it be.......OP hopes it's SP.... Edited by OLD PIRATE

LOL..Humboldt Just Shafted Thier Coach!...And Hired Thier Middle School Coach In His Place!...The Whole Community Is In An Uproar...So We Will See...Check Out The Board Bland Out At Humboldt...

I know, that is why I picked them. Given the potential talent they have, the adversity will make the strong or crush them.

Edited by rlh

I know, that is why I picked them. Given the potential talent they have, the adversity will make the strong or crush them.

The coaching situation well definitely present them with alot of adversity. However, they will have alot of returning starters and maybe the best back in 1A in McLilly. Huge stats this year!!!